“Recommend!”

Sea Kayak Milos
Ranked #7 of 31 Tours in Milos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide guided sea kayaking day trips every day form April to the end of October. A typical day involves about 3 hours paddling with 2 long stops for swimming, snorkeling, relaxing and lunch. Trips are planned on a day to day basis, taking into account the wind direction. We have good trips on all sides of the island.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Sea Kayaking in Milos is great, and Rod, Dave and Sue at Sea Kayak Milos make it friendly, fun and an experience worth repeating - our paddling and camping trip this summer was our second and won't be our last.

It's really worth speaking to the team in advance of your trip so that they can understand what you are looking for and tailor the paddling accordingly.

A multi-day trip is a fantastic way to see the islands - we took a few days to paddle around Polliegos - the weather, scenery, food and company made it a trip to remember.

Thanks again Dave, Sue and Rod!

Tom and Natalie.

"bucket list"
"spent days"
"awesome experience"

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Everything you could ask for if you are looking for an active holiday with teenage or young adult children. Rod and Petronella are a great team providing clean and attractive accommodation and fun kayaking. With 14 years experience Rod is a great kayak leader and knows Milos back to front. Milos is a beautiful and unspoilt island with spectacular cliffs and caves to explore. During the trips Rod takes photos which he uploads every night to his site. At the end of your trip he presents you with a DVD of photos of your trip. As novices we felt safe and were provided with instruction enabling us to be proficient paddlers by the end of the week. We would recommend this holiday and intend to go again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Rod and his crew were great. This kayak trip was one of the highlights of our entire trip to Greece. Kleftikos is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. I'm sure the other trips are fantastic as well. Sea kayak through caves and tunnels . . . simply stunning!

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I went on one of the day trips, which at 65 euro is pretty good value. We started at 10am and spent an hour setting up and getting into the water, followed by an hour exploring the caves and cliffs. We then stopped to dive a sunken oil tanker (the story of which Rod was very well informed) and have some homemade snacks.

A half hour more kayaking around beautiful coves and houses built at sea level preceded an hour and a half lunch. Lunch, which Rod carried with him, was bread, cheese, ham, tomato, zucchini and, bizarrely, a massive watermelon!

The afternoon was spent exploring an island off the coast and then undertaking a bit of a long kayak home.

It's a beautiful way to see the islands (and what wildlife there is), but I'd say you need either a reasonable amount of fitness or a seriously determined attitude. I hadn't kayaked in a while and Rod told me I'd find it a long day-it was to a degree, but I managed easily enough.

2  Thank Xsombe
See more reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We spent 6 nights in Milos and wanted to do the Kleftiko kayak day trip with Rod. We had read wonderful reviews about his company and tours but nothing to prepare us for the shear wonder of kayaking though caves and enjoying the sounds of gentle waves crashing onto the rock walls.

Kleftiko white cliffs are fabulous! If you can do only one thing in Milos, call Rod and book a kayaking day trip... It will be the highlight of your Milos holiday and a memory you will always cherish.

The Kleftico kayak trip is 17 km return trip. Do not let that scare you, my husband and I are 60+ and I have lost 40% of my pectoral muscle following radical mastectomy. If I can do trip, believe me you can too!

The cost is 65 euros per person... The best 130 euros we spent in the Islands so far! You will have many stopovers for swimming, snacks, more swimming coves, nice little lunch and of course more swimming.... All in all a wonderful full day of activities!

2  Thank RosemarieVancouver