We have spent 10 days at Mikri Poli. Overall it was good. The stuff was helpful and polite. The rooms were large and clean. The food was good for all inclusive standards. But for a 5 star hotel it was totally unacceptable that for using the rooms safe box for 10days we were charged 18 Euros and that for beach towels if I remember correct 35 euros. Moreover, the bars didn't have anything else but the cheap all inclusive drinks. There was no option with extra charge (not free of charge) not even to have a Coca Cola. The hotel didn't have Wifi coverage. There was only one spot where you could find Wifi. As you understand it was full of people so finally nobody had wifi. Our nice room was right next to a huge TRANE air conditioning outside unit. The noice was terrible.
Finally, the cleaning lady who was cleaning the pool bar and the places around the pools was throughing away the dirty water into the pools. We complained to the general manager and he said that there is no problem because the pool's water is filtered. Having visited many 5 star hotels I definitely believe that the management is not up to 5 star hotel standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Mikri Poli Crete is set on a sea facing slope... with direct access to the golden sandy beach. This resort is a unique beach getaway in southeastern Crete. Take your children or friends to experience an inviting ambience with tasteful style, modern amenity and expansive beach-facing accommodation. A retreat like no other... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sentido Mikri Poli Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mikri Poli Crete Hotel Makry-Gialos
- Sentido Mikri Poli Crete Greece