“Great service, excellent fish”

Restaurant Cafe Nuss
Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in Grainau
Reviewed September 26, 2018

I didn´t have a reservation, but this lovely older lady fixed me a table. I orded vegetarian soup and trout (forell). And it was one of the best fishes I ever have eated. During my 60 years. Very lovely place with a sophisticated but still relaxed atmosphere. And surprisingly, the prices were not too bad. It was a pleasure to leave a reasonable tip. Really liked it.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We had a beer and soup one afternoon here and supper another night. Very nice atmosphere, good service and good food.

Date of visit: July 2018
Thank Judy W. H
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

An amazing Cordon Bleu.
Also there's an open salad bar if you order a main course, so if you crave a few vegetables durinf Germany's meat+cheese diet - this hits the spot.
Great patient service.
Best dinner so far.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Outdoor seating with delicious regional food. We stopped on a whim and were not dissapointed. I would eat here everyday if I could! Highly recommend for great service and tasty food!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

We love visiting this place, partly for the cake / coffee and partly for the lovely senior waitress who recognises us after a whole year away. We're looking forward to next year's visit!

Date of visit: December 2016