See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2018

This is good for people who has limited budget....no elevators...towels are not so clean...water in the shower is not so strong...it is a clean hotel but not so much facilities for fun fare...near the airport...near the church...

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Very affordable yes, I only paid 799. Location within the city, accessible to public areas. The space of the double room is okay, bed and bed sheets are already overused (bed sheets not cotton and my back can almost feel the spring underneath the mattress), space of the bathroom is okay, hot and cold perfectly working, AC is working, not noisy but doesn't get cold that much. Water is not clean, it has mud-like color so I assume it's from deep well. I had to buy mineral water to wash myself and clean my teeth.
Staff are good, they provided my requests like tissue and rubbish bin (since there's nothing in my room when I checked in) and their skinless minute longganisa is very good for breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank vanietastic
Reviewed March 16, 2017

The place is real nice. It is on the other side of the block facing the river (which was by the way stinky as hell due to water stagnation). We were able to rent a big room that had 2 double beds and an extra space for an extra cot (folding bed for the Pinoys). The room was also real cheap compared to the other hotels in the area. The only downside is the comfort room :( The tank for the toilet does not refill right away so we had to manually fill it with water from the hose attached to the toilet. They also did not provide any pail so that we could just store the water that we could use to flush the toilet. We were informed that the hotel does not provide pails for the rooms which was real weird. Other than that, the stay was ok. If pail was provided, we would have been 100% satisfied.

Room tip: specify renting the rooms on the second floor for better cell reception
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Very accommodating staff; clean and comfortable! No elevator only stairs; comfortable ; not very extensive food options but nice! Safe area, walking distance of most sights; easy to walk around and transportation!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2016

Room was clean, staff helpful and gracious. No frills. But there are other options of the same price range. With free internet but signal was too bad, cannot access. 200 meters from main road. Hotel can be accessed by a tricycle which will bring you around for 15 to 20 pesos.

Date of stay: November 2016