“It has improved a lot”

Add it.
Festa
Ranked #13 of 51 Restaurants in Roxas City
Cuisines: International
Description: This is a new restaurant in Roxas City. It is beside Ramboy's, another restaurant in Pueblo de Panay.
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I was surprised when one of the restaurant’s consultants messaged me about my review. She apologized and addressed the issues I raised about Festa. Because of that, I was impressed that they cared about what their customers thought… so I gave Festa another chance.

Again, the food was ok. This time however, it was promptly served. And there were other patrons too so I think that they have already worked out a system.

All the servers, including the one that was previously rude, have improved a lot. They were attentive and quick to attend to needs and offered friendly faces.

I'll eat my words and say I’d go back there again. After all, the place is nice and parking is never a problem.

3  Thank Traveller143

Reviewed March 16, 2011

This restaurant would not have warranted a review from me because it is basically average in most aspects but so that others may be warned….

The food was ok, meaning they were at least how we expected them to taste like, nothing to dream about but not bad either. It took ages for it to be served, however, a little more than an hour in fact, when it was lunchtime and it was only our table of about 12pax and 1 other table of 3pax who came in.

The plates and utensils were nothing special but the different colored placemats gave a festive feel. The basic table setting also included a set of spoon, fork and knife arranged by the plate. Beverages were served in tall, chic glasses.

All the male servers were ok and quick to give assistance when needed, like when one asks for an extra plate, but the short lady server was rude, even giving me the “stop” hand gesture when I told her there were 2 senior citizens in the group and they warranted the proper discount.

If the food were exceptional, I would overlook one staff’s rudeness and the fact that this restaurant does not follow the law as regards giving the proper discounts for Senior Citizens (besides the 20 % discount, there should be no VAT). Instead, for a bill of about P4000, they granted a measly P35 as discount when the proper computation should be about P130. Didn’t want to argue anymore especially after having been given the “stop” sign. Anyhow, it’s a good thing there are many other restaurants in Roxas City, with better food and location at that, because I am not going back to this restaurant.

2  Thank Traveller143