All reviews infinity pool buffet breakfast seafood san antonio superior room front office the breakfast area polite staff airport pickup the cottages basic facilities people's park iloilo city the main road pleasant stay few minutes baybay
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The resort has nice amenities - an area to play bowling/billiards, swimming pool & man-made lake (though i was not able to personally try them as i was always outside exploring the rest of Capiz). I really liked the resort's ambiance, and the staff were all warm and friendly. It's actually ideal for family outings (the resort also has a kiddie playground). What I like most is its location: it's just about 20 minutes from the airport, it's near the city center, and most of all, it's just right across Baybay beach, where you can find stalls selling fresh seafood or just simply lounge by the sea. Oh, and I got a 10% discount on my second night when i settled my bill during check-out (i was too happy, i didn't get to ask why), which is another reason why i'll choose this place when I go back to Capiz. :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank RamblingRunner
Reviewed January 13, 2013

To be honest, i didnt have high expectations of the resort. We had to book there because of a family reunion happening just after Christmas.
But I was pleasantly surprised. The resort was nicely located across from the beach. It was clean and the rooms were spacious. The pool was very nice and the view of the manmade lagoon was beautiful.
The food was ok. The staff were wonderful (we found this to be true everywhere we went in the Philippines).
So, overall, if I was to go to Roxas City again, I would certainly consider San Antonio again.
PS
we arranged pick-up with the hotel's shuttle from Catiklan. it was 4500php and it was worth the money not having to worry about taking public transportation with many luggages on one hand and a young child on the other.

Room Tip: the Lagoon rooms had the best views (though you may find yourself facing more mosquitos). The Garden suite was large and comfortable. The newly renovated rooms are the deluxe rooms right behind the front desk.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
heyzs13, Marketing & Research Officer at San Antonio Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Hello Mam Mary,
Thank you very much for your heartwarming reviews...its our pleasure to get back to you our service. We will see you again. Thank you also for your clan for having your reunion here in |San Antonio Resort.
We look forward for seeing you all again.
Hazel

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed there for a week with my sister. We had the lagoon room for the first two nights, but moved to their deluxe rooms because we were between two very noisy groups having parties until 4:00 a.m. The room was fine, but sink plumbing was leaking so badly that water leaked straight down the floor. It took three different "plumbers" three different times to fix it.We went to Ilo-Ilo city overnight, came back the next day to find out my sister's luggage was soaking wet, all of her clothes got wet because their A/C unit could not withstand the heavy rain the night before that caused the leak. Also, someone who works in the hotel slashed open my new carry-on luggage and stole my iPhone and charger. I say it's an inside job because workers have access to rooms and a small iPhone can be easily concealed. I will never go back to that hotel again nor will I recommend it to anyone else.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank kat s
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This resort is big, you have many room choices for accommodation. Cheapest is 800 pesos (equivalent to about $20) already airconditioned. Good service, from the lady guards to bellboys. Just outside are many restaurants that sells fresh seafoods, and u can have them cooked to your liking. Overall a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Shagryl
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

staff needs more energy when greeting thier guest.. place is great but lacks in costumer service.. i wouldnt book here if it wasnt for the pool and the manmade lagoon.. rates to go kayaking 25-40-60php per hour. the pool is 5ft, 3ft and 1 ft.. infinity pool. the rooms are common.. theres too many mosquitoes at night.

• Stayed: October 2012