All reviewsinfinity poolbuffet breakfastseafoodsan antoniosuperior roomfront officethe breakfast areapolite staffairport pickupthe cottagesbasic facilitiespeople's parkiloilo citythe main roadpleasant stayfew minutesbaybay
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed here for one night during my parents' renewal of vows. The location was great--right across the beach. You could practically see the surf from your doorstep. This was San Antonio's biggest draw for me. The room was large and spacious, with 2 double beds that we pushed together so my baby could roll around. The complimentary breakfasts that came with the room were decent, and the additional one that we got for our Yaya was reasonably priced at p130. However, there was only one thin blanket and a pillow per bed, and we had to pay p60 for 1 more pillow. The air conditioner was a bit weak for the size of the room, but it became cold enough by the middle of the night. Most of all, there were only 2 electric sockets in the entire room, one for the tv, and the other for the refrigerator, so we pretty much didn't use the tv the entire time that we were there so that we could charge our phones, iPads, etc. THAT was a big hassle. Most other hotels leave a socket or two free for the guests to use. Still, the staff was friendly and helpful (although a bit confused--we asked for 1 towel and 2 pillows additional, and got 2 towels and 1 pillow instead), and the price was more than reasonable.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DocRenzFelipe
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Stayed at the econoroom for 880 pesos...very reasonable as it includes breakfast....room is very simple....you open the door, 2 feet later you reached the bed, to your left, a simple table with small tv, there is a small place for your stuff....very basic accom but clean....my only rant about this place is that they should provide a map for the property because the facilities are not located in one area, for example the reception is a few meters away from the rooms....

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank nasmej11
Reviewed March 4, 2012

They have rooms for as cheap as 880 pesos and it even includes buffet breakfast for 2 pax. The Gardenview Room is clean and the staff are all accommodating and are ready to help if you have any inquiries or requests. What I like about its facilities are the duckpin bowling because I can't anymore find these in Manila and the rate is so cheap for just Php30 per game. Their swimming pool is popular among guests and I just only wish that it was bigger. The location of the resort is very ideal if you love seafood as rows of restaurants are just a stone throw away from San Antonio.

What I love about their food more than its quality and quantity is the price as it is cheaper than what I expected for a resort to be charging. They have free wi-fi in the pool area and I just wish that other parts of the resort would also be a hotspot.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kegler747
Reviewed February 25, 2012

My husband and I decided to take San Antonio Resort only just before getting out of the airport, not so sure if we’ll spend our two-day stay in Roxas at the same place. The resort was very accessible from the airport. We decided to take the lone Garden-View Room, though there was nothing extraordinary in the garden. We just find the rooms better than those by the lake and centrally-located within the resort. The room was clean though with nice artworks of a local artist “Gavino”, complimentary bottled water, the mini-ref was stocked with canned sodas and beer for a fee. No coffee or tea (have to buy from the pool bar ) but with thermo heater ( for cup-noodles).Bathroom was ok, the shower and the sinks’ water temperature was a bit hard to control. Good cable channels, internet is available at the lobby for a minimal fee (P35.00/hour) and free daily newspaper.Breakfast was included with the room rates and was ok....I enjoyed the crispy dried dilis...no refill for coffee. From the lobby, we can easily cross the road to BayBay Beach, a nice place to swim, walk around and dine. One can have a seafood fiesta at the Nipa hut restaurants along the road. But do ask for the price….I find everything else reasonably-priced except for the crabs. The resort would be a nice place to relax with the family.

Room Tip: Rooms far from the poolside and function areas are better for a good night sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank betchay29
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here but if you're in the Roxas area and want good value for money accomodation, great seafood from the Nipa huts on Baybay beac ad a few days to relax then this place does the job.

We only stayed for 3 nights but 2 would have been sufficient enough as you'd get a little bored r a long period of time.

They have a swimming pool which some people mentioned was a public bath - locals can use it but have to pay a fee and it was delightful to see the kids enjoying a swimming pool as this is a real treat for them over here. The pool was never too busy an never any kids in the adult swimming area. The pool was cleaned religiously everyday and the pool cleaner made the effort throughout the day to keep it leaf and bug free. We enjoyed using the pool every morning and felt it was very clean.

• Stayed: December 2011