All reviewsbuffet breakfastinfinity poolseafoodsan antoniosuperior roomfront officethe breakfast areapolite staffairport pickupthe cottagesbasic facilitiesclean poolpeople's parkiloilo citythe main roadfew minutespleasant stay
Reviewed March 4, 2012

They have rooms for as cheap as 880 pesos and it even includes buffet breakfast for 2 pax. The Gardenview Room is clean and the staff are all accommodating and are ready to help if you have any inquiries or requests. What I like about its facilities are the duckpin bowling because I can't anymore find these in Manila and the rate is so cheap for just Php30 per game. Their swimming pool is popular among guests and I just only wish that it was bigger. The location of the resort is very ideal if you love seafood as rows of restaurants are just a stone throw away from San Antonio.

What I love about their food more than its quality and quantity is the price as it is cheaper than what I expected for a resort to be charging. They have free wi-fi in the pool area and I just wish that other parts of the resort would also be a hotspot.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kegler747
Reviewed February 25, 2012

My husband and I decided to take San Antonio Resort only just before getting out of the airport, not so sure if we’ll spend our two-day stay in Roxas at the same place. The resort was very accessible from the airport. We decided to take the lone Garden-View Room, though there was nothing extraordinary in the garden. We just find the rooms better than those by the lake and centrally-located within the resort. The room was clean though with nice artworks of a local artist “Gavino”, complimentary bottled water, the mini-ref was stocked with canned sodas and beer for a fee. No coffee or tea (have to buy from the pool bar ) but with thermo heater ( for cup-noodles).Bathroom was ok, the shower and the sinks’ water temperature was a bit hard to control. Good cable channels, internet is available at the lobby for a minimal fee (P35.00/hour) and free daily newspaper.Breakfast was included with the room rates and was ok....I enjoyed the crispy dried dilis...no refill for coffee. From the lobby, we can easily cross the road to BayBay Beach, a nice place to swim, walk around and dine. One can have a seafood fiesta at the Nipa hut restaurants along the road. But do ask for the price….I find everything else reasonably-priced except for the crabs. The resort would be a nice place to relax with the family.

Room Tip: Rooms far from the poolside and function areas are better for a good night sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank betchay29
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here but if you're in the Roxas area and want good value for money accomodation, great seafood from the Nipa huts on Baybay beac ad a few days to relax then this place does the job.

We only stayed for 3 nights but 2 would have been sufficient enough as you'd get a little bored r a long period of time.

They have a swimming pool which some people mentioned was a public bath - locals can use it but have to pay a fee and it was delightful to see the kids enjoying a swimming pool as this is a real treat for them over here. The pool was never too busy an never any kids in the adult swimming area. The pool was cleaned religiously everyday and the pool cleaner made the effort throughout the day to keep it leaf and bug free. We enjoyed using the pool every morning and felt it was very clean.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank czaral
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We (a group of 3 adults and 2 children) stayed here in December 2011 for just one night.

Initial impressions: nice clean lobby, friendly staff but our rooms were not ready (it was 1:30pm and checkin time is 2:00pm so fair enough). We went off to get some lunch across the road and were happy to receive a phone call saying that the room was ready - a nice touch.

Back to the hotel, were given our keys (and TV remote - how strange), then found our rooms. The pathway to the rooms was half paved half earth which would become muddy quickly in wet weather.

The room was fine - large - nice big bed, good quiet air conditioner and nicely fitted bathroom (water pressure was unimpressive but we'd spent 2 nights in a house with no running water so was paradise). Just a sheet on the bed (no comforter) but one call and 5 minutes later that was resolved. A little sterile (no artwork on the walls) and only one bedside table.

Around 6pm the thump of 'doof doof' music started. We figured out it was coming from the pool area, which was some distance from our room, on the far side of the hotel. It was Ok for us but would have been really annoying for rooms close to the pool. I think it was turned off around 11pm.

Out for an excellent seafood dinner at Alma Grill - highly recommend and very cheap. Home and bed.

Breakfast was pretty ordinary - about 4 Filipino dishes and rice. No cereals, no bakery items, no tea and I think one plate of watermelon.

So that was it - a very nice stay in a lovely location.

Room Tip: Away from the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dbenne22
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Took 5 couples again for the seafood festival - great times, good food and very relaxing. They were most helpful in every way. Will definately will stay there upon return. One of the party stayed by the Lakeside and another in an standard room. I stayed in the economy, which was great for me. Everyone want to know when we are goung back - no noise, polution or hassle ........ just total relaxation !!!!

Room Tip: we stayed economy room - nice for the price since we only slep there ............ busy all day and evening at cocoa veranda resturant.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple