1,278 results
All reviews citrus cafe value for money central mall excellent service rooms are spacious business hotel breakfast and dinner the heart of the city house keeping courteous staff excellent hotel business trip room service nice food nice stay front office staff food quality
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stay with Veena group in lemon tree hotel Indore, breakfast, lunch and dinner was really good and more variety of food.
Room facility also super and big size of place.
Thank you so much and keep it up.

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.in@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome food & great hospitality. Credit goes to the Efficient Team of Hotel Lemon Tree Mr Satyaprakash, Mr Praveen Tiwari, Mr Dharmendra Tiwari & Ms Kiran.
Kudos to you guys. Keep the good work up Team.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service
Friendly staff
Food quality is amazing
Rooms are very bright and ambient
Cleanliness and customer satisfaction is given utmost attention
Wide spread of menu for breakfast
Prompt room service and help desk is very helpful

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am the regular customer in Lemon tree hotel Indore from last 12 years stay in the hotel and i am platinum guest. room facility was really good and breakfast is superb.
Thank you so much Prashan Devraj Chef Dixit and Swamiji to provide me excellent uttapam.
Keep it up.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent ambiecious delious food and service is also awesome by deepak sagar devraj nice kebab thxx dixit definitely I was come lemon tree this for special treatment by deepak mishra Outstanding deserts n food too it's too delicious

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago