“A comfortable place with excellent hospitality”

Ranked #5 of 73 Hotels in Indore
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Excellent service. Spacious and comfortable rooms. The buffet breakfast is very tasty. The staff is courteous and extends all possible help. The location is near the city centre and is easily approachable. Entire property is well maintained and clean.
Swimming pool facility is not there so it may be a negative point for some.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank shubhabrat
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay and appreciated our courteous staff, their services, cleanliness and taste of buffet Break Fast. .

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.in@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have always been a fan of Lemon Tree's no-nonsense, efficiency. This time, however, my experience at their Indore property (where I have stayed before) revealed many a slip - housekeeping quality has deteriorated (cleanliness of bathrooms, rugs), room service had to be reminded, quality of food served has gone down. I will definitely be going back to the hotel, but only one more time if things remain this way or become worse.

Room Tip: Decline the upgrade - that puts you in road facing rooms on a very noisy street
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Quality of service: we apologize for the service you experienced during your stay. We have noted your observation and have re-briefed our teams to follow predefined procedures at all times and ensure our guest are comfortable and well looked after. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.
•Food quality: we are sorry you did not enjoy the food during your stay. We are constantly working on improving the quality and variety of our food and experimenting with new menus, based on the feedback given by our guests.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.in@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Excellent Service. Lemon Tree has indeed set high standards at low cost for other competitors to follow. I stayed for 15 days here and it was a memorable stay. The front office staff is courteous. The inhouse dining staff is polite and dedicated especially Ms. Priti who would take care to drop guest to the door after he/she finished meal. The Hotel Manager Mr. Manoj Panchal along with Mr. Anil, Mr. Vipalav made my stay memorable and pleasant. Room and service quality is unmatched across all hotels in its class all over India. Breakfirst is super lavish, Lunch, Dinner are comparable to higher class hotels. Health and fitness centre is awesome. I wish they could add a Spa facility too. I would want Lemon Tree to expand their chain of hotels across India.

Room Tip: Rooms are generally sound proof, neat, clean and well maintained.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sunil K

Dear Mr Sunil,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay and appreciated our courteous staff, Fitness center and lavish Break Fast. .

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Ultimate experience . I cannot identify any shortcomming of this hotel. I stayed there for about 6days . Rooms very clean and well equipted , Room service was aleart and fastidious.Reception was handled by highbrow staff who were just excellent at their task.
The coffee shop served good options of food cuisens. GYm was also well equipted.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank traveller_miles2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay and appreciated our alert staff, Fitness center, cleanliness and good food.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

It is a good hotel with warm friendly staff ever willing to help
Great food in the restaurant on ground floor. True value for money..
Large lobby and good ambience. Large rooms, large space in the lobby on the floor, great and funny art work (T shirts, etc.) typically seen in Lemon tree hotels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tarak1309
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Milind
Hotel General Manager

14 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Two gentlemen I liked different than others:1.Rupesh Pal & 2)Rajesh (Room service)
Why:Smiling,understand need of customer very fast & execute,patience,energetic.
Whatever I asked,within the limit of organization,gone extra mile to offer me.

Room Tip: when no time for your own ,can leave the responsibility with lemontree
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank jyotirmoy2013

Milind
Hotel General Manager

14 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

nice comfortable hotel,food is very good,very clean,service up to mark .The fragerance all around the hotel is very pleasant.Breakfast was superb.cleanliness was also appreciable.Gym was not upto mark

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Manoj810
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

•Gym facilities: we are sorry the facilities in our Fitness Center did not meet your expectations. We have noted your observation and are relooking at our standards to understand your feedback better.

Best regards,