“Excellent stay”

Indore Marriott Hotel
Ranked #9 of 73 Hotels in Indore
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Its great place to stay with excellent rooms. Vide variety of food, good hospitality..worth to stay in this property. It has got nice lawn, garden what not! They provide pick up and drop from airport which is 20 -25 min from airport.

1  Thank Vikram_akkin
forrtunelandmark, General Manager at Indore Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments, which are so encouraging.

We,at Fortune Landmark Indore,take pride in our service standards, and your feedback is indeed a reflection of my team's commitment towards Customer services.

We assure you that we shall continue to strive to exceed our guests expectations and delight them always

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Although it seems that this Hotel is at one end of the city, Vijaynagar is the happening place in Indore.

Decently priced, its a nice well maintained property to stay for a Business traveller. I stayed here for 2 days & my experience has been refreshing. The food is good, the service prompt & the staff cordial. My room wasn't cooling very well & they promptly agreed to upgrade me to a Club room. The break-fast spread is quite good & filling.

I found the bar to be slightly dingy, but overall experience has been excellent.

Also got to know that they have just constructed a new building with almost equal number of rooms which should be opened anytime in the near future. Hope they are geared up to service double the capacity.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
forrtunelandmark, General Manager at Indore Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments, which are so encouraging.

We plan to open the New block of rooms shortly and we will be geared up with adequte manpower to cater to a higher guest count.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great Place , Nice rooms , variety of restaurants , Location is excellent . WIFi works with good speed. Staff is very helpful . Try the fortune club room which hav few more option. Check inn was fast , airport Pick facility available .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
forrtunelandmark, General Manager at Indore Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is bit old property but they have manged to maintain well. Hotel location is good for business travellers. Rooms are well maintained. Check in was handled very well, the front office staff escorted till room and explained about operations of AC, TV, Phone etc. They were proactive enough to call me after check in to ask whether I needed anything else. I was a good stay at Fortune, I'll stay again when I am at Indore next time :)

1  Thank Doc_Amol
forrtunelandmark, General Manager at Indore Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Recently, on 23-25th Sep'12, I stayed at Fortune Landmark, Indore. These two days of stay are full of Sweet Memories because of courteous and heartwarming hospitality by one and sundry. Hotel is quite neat and clean and spacious. The servings at Breakfast and dinner were really delicious not because of their taste only, but due to flavour of the personal touch which the attendants/servers had added to it. Every now and then, one or the other was asking about quality of food, asking for more of specified item of our choice and above all utmost level of satisfaction etc. The floor attandants in the main reception hall were extremly supportive and with their humble behaviour they have left long lasting impression in my mind which I appreciate from the core of my heart. God Bless Fortune Landmark and its TEAM....PK Jain

Room Tip: Forget about the room or its location. Love the Hospitality...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
forrtunelandmark, General Manager at Indore Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear Mr. Jain,

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Right now,I am at Fortune Indore.It is one of the marvels we have in the service industry with excellent customer service and wonderful ambiance as its ultra selling points.
My experience has truly been one of its kind.

The food is mouth watering with the staff at its toes to serve you the best.

I am loving my stay.

Room Tip: Inquire at the reception and tell them your requirements.They would suggest the best room as best fi...
4  Thank kalpana d
forrtunelandmark, General Manager at Indore Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I book this hotel for one day as i was on holiday with my partner and we were on transit to Goa. This hotel located in a good place , where the noise and crowd are less compared to other part of Indore. We choose Fortune Club room for our stay and it is having good space and other amenities. They also provided complimentary breakfast of our choice.

Room Tip: Go for Fortune Club room instead of standard room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
forrtunelandmark, Front Office Manager at Indore Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012