“Ultimate relaxation after 650 Kms drive.”

Radisson Blu Hotel Indore
Ranked #2 of 63 Hotels in Indore
Pune, India
“Ultimate relaxation after 650 Kms drive.”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The best choice to select this hotel was its proximity to the highway , we were enroute to gwalior from pune so we opted to stay in this hotel. The relaxation was ultimate and room service served us the food which we wanted to , that too deliciously .. our safari was all muddy , however when it was handed over to us , it was as new as could be .. never expected such selfless service .. so i highly recommend this hotel and from now on will stay in radisson as far as possible...

Room Tip: We opted for top floor , which is near to swimming pool
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rpsaint
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this review, July 14, 2013

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel Indore.

We are indeed happy to receive your feedback and are extremely thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I would be sharing your feedback with all my team members which i am sure will motivate them to do even better in terms of our services.

Team Radisson Blu Indore looks forward to your next stay with us.

Vishal Jamuar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Kurukshetra
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Located at prime and convenient location its the best choice among hotels in Indore, food is really great, ambiance and service also excellent in reasonable pricing.
Nice spa and saloon overall a perfect place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are absolutely thrilled to receive your feedback. Thank you for the same.

This feedback would be shared with all my team members which I am sure will encourage them to perform even better in the future.

Team Radisson Blu Hotel Indore looks forward to your continuous support.

Noida
Reviewed June 21, 2013

seemless experience from the time that you check in till your check out and afterwards as well. Customer is priority and it shows.

Rooms are very well done, maintained and spacious. Gym is very good, though the swimming pool is small in size. From a fitness standpoint the gym is adequate in terms of equipments as well as cross trainers for the regular work out .

The buffet breakfast is awesome.Chef manages to rustle up your requirements without any fuss and tasty as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this review, June 21, 2013

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel Indore.

Thank you for taking time out to give your review of your stay with us. We are indeed delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay. Your comments would be shared with all my team members and I am sure they will be delighted and motivated to do even better in the future.

We look forward to receiving you again at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore.

With warm regards,

Indian
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Centrally located excellent property.
Very close to the main areas of Indore.
Check in and check out process is quick and smooth.
The rooms are spacious, cosy, and very comfortable and very well appointed.The floors are very quiet.
Carlson club members get a surprise upgrade if the rooms are available.
The breakfast spread is wonderful. The food at the newly opened Indian restaurant is excellent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank TrueIndian
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this review, June 10, 2013

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel Indore.

We thank you for your appreciation of our hotel, food and services which I am sure will motivate all of to do even better in the future. I would be sharing your feedback with all my team members which I am sure will thrill them on receiving your compliments.

We look forward to your continued support and patronage.

Mumbai
Reviewed June 9, 2013

It is not a 5 star hotel, so I was not expecting too much. It failed in a few areas eg I asked the guy at the travel desk if he could print my boarding card and he instructed me in broken English to go the business centre, which I did but could not get in as I needed a pass card, so left with no boarding card. I was there for a few nights and on the first night, after dinner I went to the ground floor bar and asked the guy at the entrance stairs if this was the only bar ''Yes'' came the reply, so I sat and had a few beers on my own. On the last night I was chatting with a fellow traveler who stayed there on a regular basis and he informed me that there was another bar/diner where they had live music and where all the regular residents usually sat at night. So why was I not informed!!!? Anyhow its the best hotel of a bad bunch in Indore so on my monthly visits I will use it again. The spa/swimming pool had lockers, but none of them locked as all were broken. The breakfast is good and the guy making the omelletes was very professional, he remembered my order each morning, served it promptly and came back to ask if I wanted more, Promote the Guy! I just wish the rest of the staff would take their hands out of their pockets when they are in the restaurant and look more professional and be informative about what the hotel has to offer, it just misses being a really good hotel as the room was really good and food reasonable.

Room Tip: Ask about the restaurants and features of the hotel. Insist they print your plane boarding card, eve...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this review, June 9, 2013

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel Indore.

Thank you for taking time out for sharing your experience of your stay with us. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you faced during your stay. I really appreciate your detailed feedback which will help us in immediately rectifying areas of concern.

I personally look forward to meeting you on your next stay with us.

Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Radisson Blu, is the brand name for Radisson hotels outside the United States, including those in Europe, Africa, and Asia. These are operated by Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group which Carlson is the main stakeholder.Cool Hotel and great service. Amazing hotel

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this review, June 7, 2013

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel Indore.

We are extremely thrilled to read about your experience of your stay with us. Thank you so much for the same. I would be sharing your feedback with all my team members who I am sure would be encouraged to perform even better after hearing about your positive feedback.

We all look forward to your continued support and patronage.

Bhopal, India
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very good hotel with great ambiance, swimming pool is the best part of the hotel to enjoy. Food is really good with lot of varieties. Its a place where spending time is like doing meditation (a place to relax from all the tensions and work). Service and is also excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Manpreet85
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Indore, responded to this review, June 2, 2013

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel Indore.

We are extremely thrilled to hear from you and thank you for the positive response.

I look forward to personally meeting you on your next stay with us.