“delicious lunch”

The Bistro at Duplin Winery
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Rose Hill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Bistro celebrates Duplin wine and enhances your visit to the winery. The Bistro at Duplin Winery serves culinary fare perfectly paired with your favorite Duplin wine. Join us for a unique southern experience.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Menu selections & prices are reasonable. I had the potato soup & it was delicious. My husband ordered the loaded cheese fries & a house salad with their orange poppy seed dressing, he enjoyed both. Our waitress was pleasant & attentive. Not so sure I like the fake grape vine leaves woven along the walls & ceiling as it's a bit cheesy but it is a winery so I guess its fitting. We have eaten here twice & will dine here whenever we make a visit to the winery.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Went to a comedy show and wine tasting and dinner at the winery. Tasted 12 wines. Sweet but very good. Loved the food and presentation.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

This place is attached to the rear of the Duplin Winery, which is a cool little place in itself. The bistro has some cheesy decor, but they have an interesting menu.

Naturally, each dish is made with wine somehow. I've eaten there on two occasions and both times I've felt the meal was memorable. From wraps to salads, it has all been great. Can't wait to go back for something new!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Only went once for dinner and it was okay. I think they still have the original 1970s decor with dusty looking fabric and fake flowers all over the place. I guess I should have realized one could only order NC wine which is too sweet for my taste so drank water instead with my cafeteria style supper

1  Thank Lynne K
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Good show, even if it is a trifle long. The winery itself offer a wine tasting and all of their wines are for sale.