Review Highlights
Great experience

We did a private tour to Zhangjiajie with China Highlights in July and had a great time! It was... read more

Reviewed July 28, 2022
clschomaker1
via mobile
Spectacular Scenery- great family trip!

Zhangjiajie was the first stop for my family on a two-week trip and we didn’t want to leave! We... read more

Reviewed June 21, 2021
christinajeanne
Doha, Qatar
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Zhangjiajie
from $196.77
from $684.22
from $115.00
from $519.74
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2021

This has got to be the most beautiful place in China! It was an amazing trip! I was nervous to travel alone with two young children, but Ann made it so easy and fun! She is an excellent guide! She took us to some delicious restaurants. She even sang us some beautiful, traditional Chinese songs! We stayed at the beautiful Crowne Plaza Zhangjiajie. They provided a delicious breakfast and everything we needed.
Our tours took us to the National Park, the Tianzi Mountain, the Hallelujah Mountains, the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, Tianmen Mountain and Baofeng Lake. I am from Arizona and have been to the Grand Canyon there many times. I am so glad I finally got to see China's Grand Canyon--absolutely breathtaking! China really has created some amazing infrastructure that makes seeing all of these even more spectacular! The kids loved the glass bridge, the glass walkway, the ride down the mountain in an elevator, the ride down the mountain in an escalator and the amazing zip line. China Highlights never disappoints. We are so grateful to them for allowing us to see places all over China in such a relaxing and stress-free way. They go above and beyond anything you can imagine.

Date of experience: April 2021
Steven Z, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights Zhangjiajie, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2021

Hi there

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to plan your holiday with your two children. We're pleased that we were able to ease any nerves you had, and to ensure that you and your children had a fun time exploring this part of China.
This is indeed a beautiful place to visit and we're glad that we did not disappoint you with the plans that was laid out for you to explore and enjoy.
We do hope that we can see you and your children again.

All the best

Reviewed April 23, 2021

We had another amazing tour with China Highlights. Total 5 days in zhangjiajie and Fenghuang was so good. Everthing we saw was spectacular. I highly recommend you visit Zhangjiajie with China Highlights. Get a hold of Christy who is always great with the best itinerary and ask for the amazing guide Lily. Lily made us feel like home. Lily, thank you for bringing our morning coffee all the way to our hotel:) knowing we wouldn't have survived without coffee!
Many thanks to you all! Looking forward to our next adventure.

HI there

We're pleased you had an amazing time with us in Zhangjiajie. Lily certainly went out of her way to ensure your coffee survived the trip to your hotel, so you could get through the day!! We're also looking forward to help you plan your next adventure.
Keep in touch.

Reviewed April 12, 2021

I am absolutely impressed with this place. I did a private three day tour that included Zhangjiajie National Park, Tianzi Mountain, Grand Canyon, Glass Bridge, Baofeng Lake and Tianmen Mountain, and all of it was perfect.
Alisa and Kevin from China Highlights did a fantastic job, arranging everything smoothly. Thank you for that. I highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2021
Steven Z, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights Zhangjiajie, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2021

HI there

Thanks for booking a 3-day private tour with us. We're encouraged to read that your trip was arranged well by Kevin.
We hope we can serve you again.

Reviewed December 16, 2020

I did a private three day tour that included Zhangjiajie National Park, Tianzi Mountain, Grand Canyon, Glass Bridge, Baofeng Lake and Tianmen Mountain, and all of it was amazing. Ann from China Highlights did a fantastic job, arranging everything smoothly so I got the most out of my experience. She went the extra mile taking me to wonderful restaurants where I ate the best food I have had living in China for the last 4 years. The scenery is breathtaking and there are a lot of adventurous activities. I would most definitely recommend China Highlights to help with your trip, it made things so easy. Zhangjiajie is absolutely worth the visit. I had an incredible time here.

Date of experience: December 2020
Steven Z, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights Zhangjiajie, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2021

Hi Carolyn F

Thanks for sharing how your visit to this area went. We appreciate the recommendation and hope that while you are still in China, or even if you have returned home, we can arrange more trips for you and your friends in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2020 via mobile

Thank you to Linda, Mr Du and Kimi for a wonderful 6 day tour around Zhangjiajie. It was a once in a lifetime experience and we’ll definitely be using China Highlights for future trips!

The tour was totally flexible and Linda went out of her way to make sure we were happy and comfortable especially regarding food and our travel between places. She also ensured we went to all the best scenic spots, avoided crowds and never stood in queues for very long. It was very personal and we really enjoyed getting to know Linda over the past few days here.

There is no way we could have experienced this beautiful place on our own especially a place that is more remote like Zhangjiajie. I highly recommend any international tourist or expat living here to enquire with China Highlights.

Thank again!

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank CaraMcAvinchey
Steven Z, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights Zhangjiajie, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2020

Hi CaraMcAvinchey

Thank you for taking the time to share your travel experience with us. We're pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time during your 6-day stay exploring Zhangjiajie. We appreciate your recommendation and shall look forward to helping you plan more trips across China in the future.
Keep in touch.