Ways to Experience China Highlights
from $349.00
More Info
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews our tour guide baofeng lake glass walkway national forest lily guo days tour wonderful guide spicy food avoid the queues a lot of fun take pictures beautiful area three days lush vegetation engineering feat went out of her way fantastic trip
Reviewed July 6, 2017

If I could give Logan 6 stars I would! We had an unbelievable time in Zhangjiajie thanks to Logan! His knowledge of the area and kindness and patience was almost overwhelming! We did a 3 day tour and he was extremely accommodating and this was by FAR the best part of our China trip! The sights were unbelievable and Logan made the tour unforgettable! We were excited when we arrived, but had no idea how amazing it was really going to be and Logan was not only our tour guide but quickly became our friend. We would 100% recommend booking this tour with Logan through China Highlights as this was something we will never forget! Thank you Logan :)

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017

very recomended travel agent, this is my second time book the private tour in china highlight, the hotel they choose for us, very satisfied, we book 4 days for zhangjiajie private tour, and our guide, wendy, was very nice person, she explain everything about the scenery in all our destination, and she make sure my father had comfortable step for our journey, because he use crutch

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I recently returned from a big trip of China and several of those days was spent Zhangjiajie National Forrest. This is an absolute must on anyone's bucket list. I did not expect to see all the wonders I saw. Each location was better than the previous. I only wish I had more days to visit. I would return tomorrow if I could.

Now, if you do not speak Chinese it can be challenging but not impossible. I used this company and they arrange a guide for me. Her name was Summer. She was an absolute perfect guide, very knowledgeable, smart, listened and remembered details that made the whole experience even better. She was always on time and was always looking out for your comfort.

I had an unfortunate incident where my flight to Beijing got canceled due to bad weather in Beijing. She confidently took control and made all the arrangements to get me back in time. It was not easy but she made it happen. I highly reccommend if you come to Zhangjiajie you ask that Summer be your guide. Along, with Cecilia and Wendy. I hope one day I could return the favor. You are always welcome here in Hawaii ;)

Date of experience: June 2017
chtcustomercare, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Hi there
Thanks for choosing us as your travel agency. We're glad you had a great time at Zhangjiajie with Summer. We do hope you can come again and explore more places with us.
Regards

Reviewed June 22, 2017

What a great few days we had with Victor in Zhangjiajie. A beautiful area even though we had lots of fog. Victor was absolutely first class. A great sense of humor, informative and lovely man. We had so much fun with Victor as he showed us the highlights of his region. He even took us for a night walk around his town, an unexpected highlight we really loved. The region is lovely. The hotel was fabulous. We loved Tianamen mountain and cable car. Strongly recommend China Highlights and Victor in this area. Denise

Date of experience: June 2017
chtcustomercare, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Hi there
Thanks for visiting with us, and glad you had a great time with Victor. Hope that we can be of service to you again.
Regards

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

We spent two days visiting the mountains, including the glass bridge and walkway. The scenery was breathtaking and exciting. Our guide, Melody was enthusiastic and made sure we had everything we needed. She was great at selecting the best spots for photographs and took pictures of us. China Highlights did a fabulous job of selecting the most incredible sights for us to visit!

Date of experience: May 2017
chzhangjiajie, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Hi there
Thanks for spending 2 days with us in the mountains. We're pleased that everything went well and that Melody was able to help you pinpoint the rights spots for photos.
Hope we can see you again.
Regads