“Nice hotel!”

Ranked #7 of 1,414 Hotels in Changsha
Changsha, China
“Nice hotel!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Hotel was beyond my expectation. The Location was very convenient which enables you having access to international fast food restaurants like McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut and there was one Carrefour Shopping center nearby. This is my fifth Time stay in this hotel and everything remains in order.The staff in here is very nice and warm.And I really like the food and the bed in this hotel .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
CrownePlazaChangsha, Manager at Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. My team would be happy to know that you appreciate our hotel. Looking forward to servicing you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
ShangHai
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is my first stay in this hotel,The staff are nice and helpful. Room is clean and comfortable,.
I ate only once in the Thai restaurant in the hotel. It was excellent and the portions were large.
I liked the Changsha Walking Street area nearby. There were some interesting street food vendors there. Also there are several Starbucks in the area close to the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. It’s our pleasure to offer our comfortable service to you. Our Pattaya Thai restaurant offer authentic Thai cuisine which is highly recommend by most of guest. Hope to welcome you back soon.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is my third stay in this hotel and everything remains in order, the front desk staff remembered my name and my buckwheat pillow requirement was being handled before I reached the room. Breakfast was great as Chef Brown always present me with some tailor-made item which I just felt that I was being taken good care of everywhere in this hotel. Frankly speaking, the hotel looked a little old but the service really touched my heart and I have no choice but keep on staying there in my future visit to Changsha.

• Stayed June 2013
CrownePlazaChangsha, Manager at Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. We strive to provide the stay experiences that exceed our guests expectations. I had shared your feedback with our management team for your excited review to our facility and service. Our guests’ satisfaction is of paramount importance to us at Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Chongqing, China
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Crowne Plaza is ideally located in the city's central commercial district.Within walking distance are the main shopping malls,an exciting entertainment zone.It is my second stay of this hotel here,The staff in here is very nice and warm.And I really like the food in this hotel especially the Spice coffee shop. And It is worth mentioning the room is very comfortable here.It is a nice trip and I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
CrownePlazaChangsha, Manager at Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your high esteem of our hotel location with proximity and easy access to the local shopping mall. Your commendation of our products and services are greatly valued. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back and hopefully soon.
Incheon, South Korea
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I'm the person who stayed at your hotel from 15th of Feb to frist of Jul. Also appreciate to your staff because of caring me like theia family, especially 25th floor staff, mandy.
When i hurted my knee, she cordially took care of me with great medicine.
I hope your hotel's fature will be the best hote; in china
Hope to see you again

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
CrownePlazaChangsha, Manager at Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. It is our honor to have you stay in our hotel。Thank you very much for your wonderful review and we are pleased to know that you were satisfied with our hotel location, guest room as well as our service. We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Shanghai.
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My second stay of this hotel and i still well satisfied. The staff are nice, warm and helpful. Room is clean, spacious and comfortable, Bathroom was great. Location is none to second. I reviewed this hotel a year ago and they are indeed maintaining good quality. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
CrownePlazaChangsha, Manager at Crowne Plaza Changsha City Centre, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. It was a good feeling to read your review and we are thankful that you shared your experience. We are very pleased that our staff offer and comfortable stay for you in our hotel. We looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.
Changsha
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was my second stay here. The reception staff is very welcoming and focused on delivering memoriable customer service. Very Nice hotel with good location, spacious and stylish shower/bath, outstanding breakfast on the restaurant located on 8th floor. It's also very convenience to the shopping mall and my office. Highly recommended when you need to stay in Changsha.

Room Tip: Request a quiet room
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest, Thanks for your suggestion and choosing to stay in our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed our facilities, service and location in down town of Changsha. Please take the photo of your comments and send it to reservation or present it upon your arrival to enjoy a free room upgrade for your next stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.