Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
Agoda.com
$51
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 27
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
Vio.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2012

its a good hotel, fantastic location, 5 minutes from the furniture city n 10 min from ceramic city. very neat clean place. good value for money. also people speak little english. it has a spa attached to the property too. The breakfast is a decent spread too. you also have a few indian restaurants at walking distance..

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Very good nearby Indian Restaurant named BEST OF INDIA and his owner Mr Sachin make food of your choice with your taste. Hotel spa is good experience. Furniture market is expensive but hard negotiations bring price down by 60% from what sellers ask.

Date of stay: October 2012
3  Thank harishgoyal
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I must say I was very skeptical about my trip to Shunde, China. I did not know what to expect and the language was also a problem. Was worried about my hotel which I was told is the only decent hotel there. But..I was pleasantly surprised..Fortuna was very good, the rooms spacious and very modern and of good standard and great service. Food was not bad considering I am a veg. Only drawback no wifi in the room. Its there in the lobby and restaurant area though. I recommend this hotel for a comfortable stay !!

Room tip: Ask for a lake facing room !!
Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed August 26, 2012

If you're reading this, you probably planning to get into Foshan to buy furniture. I was lucky enough to have my brother in law recommend Fortuna hotel in Foshan. By international standards, its a 4-star hotel. Nice elegant lobby, decent bar and good rooms. Those are the positives. Small negatives: staff don't smile much, the bed is rock hard and the food is suspect (stick to the sandwhiches) and the tv remote is tricky to operate. The pool is in the next building and the gym is well equiped. So really...your only obvious choice in Lecong.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank nil13
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The best part of this hotel are its rooms. Well laid out, clean and comfortable beds. They need to change their pillows though. Most staff understand english and the service is generally good.

The breakfast buffet is not over the top but a large enough spread and good. The food in their all day dining is decent and so also in the chinese restaurant on the first floor. The portion sizes are large like in most chinese restaurants.

Across the hotel is a decent Indian restaurant,and also another called Lotus just a short walk away.

The exchange rate offered at the hotel is much lower than generally available and one is advised to avoid changing in the hotel

Date of stay: July 2012