“Great Home Made Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013

It's Incredible to find good Italian home Made food in Foshan, the restaurant have very nice atmosphere, good wine menu and special Home Made pasta! pizza and meat are honestly good but not over the average the real good food in the restaurant are the Home made bread and grissini, unique fresh pastas, ham, cheese and bruschettas.
I really recommend it!

There are newer reviews for CASA MIA Italy Cafe&Restaurant

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

It was a big surprise to find this kind of restaurant in Foshan. It is a typical italian restaurant managed by a real Italian chef. Try the bolonhese lasanha, a recipe from Gianni s mother. They also serve halal food. Best choice for a western food in Foshan, try it.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

You just won't find a better place to eat in Foshan, everything is good, the general quality of the food is really good (for the Foshan Standards), so you can have a really good time in here, they also have very good Italian wines, I would recommend the Lasagna

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've lived in China for eight years and been to many foreigner run restaurants. This one for me rates at the top as everything is in it's place, staff know what they are doing, food excellent and decor second to none. I feel like I'm in another country when eating here.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I visited Casa Mia during my day-trip to Foshan from Guangzhou.

The restaurant has a nice selection of Italian food, but as I had been dreaming of a real pizza (Pizza Hut doesn't count) ever since I came to GZ so I ended up ordering a big bacon pizza and a mocha coffee. The service was quick and the pizza (45 Yuan) was extremely delicious with enough cheese and bacon. The coffee was served with hot milk in a separate little jug.

The friendly staff filled my water glass several times without asking and I stayed there for a couple of hours eating my pizza and reading a book - the staff was cool with that and didn't rush me out.

Going to visit again next time I'll be in Foshan