All reviews business suite club lounge ole ole ambassador club a large shopping mall chinese restaurant business trip ihg member top floor excellent stay excellent hotel business district laundry service in house guangzhou airport rooms are spacious coffee machine
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019

This is a return visit as I have stayed in this hotel countless of times before.
The hotel is still grand, in a quiet and wonderful location. However, the
decor has faded with the years.
What is different this time, is the lack of service in the first floor coffee shop.
Breakfast is supposed to start at 6 am. Bye 6:20, the noodle station is still not open.
The man there was still busy setting up and refused to cook. No one at the egg startion.
By the time, I had to leave at 6:30 am, still no one at either station.
The coffee machine needed water and no staff anywhere around.
I used to love breakfast here, but not this time.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank tomwinn01
InterCon F, Manager at InterContinental Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for choosing the Intercontinental Foshan. Most guests responded favorably regarding Restaurants, and I am sorry it did not meet your expectation.We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience our restaurant services may have caused you. From the Restaurants Service Problems that you mention, we have ticked all the boxes that you have and will training staff to provide all our guests with an excellent experience while staying with us.

We hope this would not deter you from choosing Intercontinental Foshan again in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again. Thank you!

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

A very good hotel. Staff are helpful. Get a club room if you can. The Lounge is very well appointed. Great views and refreshments. I am returns in a few weeks and have already rebooked. The location is good. Large public park and lake next to hotel and very new large mall is close too.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
InterCon F, Manager at InterContinental Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Intercontinental Foshan.

We are very glad to know that our staff and service helped in making your visit enjoyable. And we know that you appreciated favourable geographical position of our hotel, an aspect of our hotel that is preferred by many of our guests. Your encouragingreview will help us constantly improve our services. We also glad you rebooked the room and look forward to see you again!

Reviewed April 26, 2019

Came to Nanhai for several times.Intercontinental is the first choice to me as an loyalty member.The hospitality make me feel like at home.The amazing was that Ms.Lin,the receptionist recognized me and remember my preference when I check in.Glad to stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
InterCon F, Manager at InterContinental Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedbackregarding your stay with us and for being a IHG® Rewards Club member, we value your loyalty to our brand and hotels. It is great to hear that our receptionist named Ms.Lin was thorough during your time with us. Your encouraging reviewwill help us motivate service quality even further as we hopeto exceed ever beyond guest expectations.

Thank you once again, we look very much forward towelcoming you back to stay with us in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in Intercontinental Foshan many times since it opened almost 10 years before and it never disappoint us.

Check in is smooth, Kay and Echo from Front desk are professional, friendly and helpful. I stayed in room 2213 for 2 nights. The room is clean, tidy and well appointed.

We used the club lounge in 36/F, the lounge is also a nice place for relaxation. We ate breakfast in the lounge are the food is very good.

Overall I enjoy my stay with intercontinental and I will stay in here again during my next stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Intercontinental.We are very glad to know that our staff Kay and Echoand service helped in making your visit enjoyable. Meanwhile, We know that our club lounge made your stay experience more memorable. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve.

Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here with my Kenyan business colleagues for Five nights. The staff were very professional, rooms very comfortable& the breakfast was sumptuous. Will definitely be back.
Pictures are views from my room

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
InterCon F, Manager at InterContinental Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our comfortable room and sumptuous breakfast made your stay experience more memorable. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve.