All reviews tallest building change elevators swiss hotel nice hotel chinese hotels the executive lounge nice food top floor western food breakfast buffet metro station rooms are large five star hotel indian restaurant convenient location canton fair business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019

I always stay at the Swissotel in Foshan whenever I am in China.

It is like visiting old friends, everybody is so helpful and friendly.

I have to mention the following;

Ella on reception was fantastic, booking me in and giving me the best room!! She also followed up with a call to make sure everything was good, and it was!!

Jack, in the executive lounge is everybody's favorite! He is the hotels best ambassador!

Ester, also looked after me well in the lounge!

Jeffrey and Apple at Breakfast

They are all stars and great ambassadors!
Also Christine and Jimmy make a great management team!

Now, the hotel
The rooms are all extra large with all the 5 star fittings and fixtures, the restaurant and facilities are what you expect from a 5 star hotel!

The location is excellent, easy walking to some great eating options and 5 minutes to Zumiao station.
If you are travelling to the Canton fair they have a free shuttle bus that leaves every day. You are also only 10 minutes to Furniture and Ceramic City, which will have every product you can imagine.

As I have said on many other occasions, stay here, you won't be dissapointed

Room tip: Make sure you join the Accor program
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SFOEva924, Guest Relations Manager at Swissotel Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Swissôtel Foshan. And thank you for taking the time and trouble to complete a survey following your recent stay at Swissotel Foshan.

Your great comments regarding our hotel and service have been shared with all the team who all join me in thanking you. Feedback like this makes all our efforts feel worthwhile. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is well run with friendly staff and good facilities and having stayed in other hotels in the area I keep coming back here. Nothing is a problem, excellent food both Chinese and Western and the staff are always happy to help.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us at Swissôtel Foshan.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve.

Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed March 28, 2019

I really enjoy my trip at Swissôtel Foshan. Everything from check-in to check-out was very nice. Room, workers, food and specially the Duty Manager Rose Huang that organise everything for me. Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with swissotel.com
1  Thank clemf987

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Swissôtel Foshan.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. And it's my honor to ready the appreciation on our team member Rose Huang who provided impressed service to you. Of course she will get her award on her great effort. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Booked for 5 night...from check in to check out excellent service. Stayed in the Club Suite...well worth it because we used the Club Lounge for light meals every evening. Special mention to Ester in the Club Lounge, who by the second day knew ourdietary requirements n accommodated us... her hospitality n helpfulness made our experience pleasurable. Will definitely come again

Trip type: Traveled on business
SFOEva924, Guest Relations Manager at Swissotel Foshan, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Swissôtel Foshan. And thank you for taking the time comment following your recent stay at Swissotel Foshan.

Reviewed March 21, 2019

Another recent trip to this wonderful hotel - convenient location, easy to get around. Clean room, very friendly people, nice food!

Try out Bar51, it’s sometimes packed though, but never mind, you will have fun, absolutely!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Swissôtel Foshan. Your great comments regarding our hotel and service have been shared with all the team who all join me in thanking you. Feedback like this makes all our efforts feel worthwhile.