Lovely position in the Atlas Mountains, very peaceful gorgeous gardens with roses everywhere, ideal time would be May/June to smell the fragrance of the roses. The room we had was OK and spacious, however a little dark and they were not cleaned as well as they should be. This we later learnt was because they were under staffed which they should not have been as it was Easter and the hotel was busy. The food on the whole was good, although after 5 nights of the evening buffet we grew a little fed up, I think different menus each night would have worked better for us. The outdoor pools were very cold for this time of the year and the indoor pool/spa needs a complete refurbish to bring it up to date as it wasn't very welcoming. Service on the whole was OK. We did enjoy our stay as we also met some lovely people. We are not sure if we would return as we feel it needs alittle TLC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Berber Mountains of the High Atlas, 60 km from Marrakech, you will discover La Roseraie. The altitude will offer the perfect climate. Cool in summer, mild in winter, its pure air will revitalize you. Secretly hidden in the middle of a 25 hectars of natural parkland, far away from stressful city life, it will be the ideal retreat for nature lovers. The rooms lead into rose gardens, lime and lemon groves, orchards, exotic plants and wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Domaine de la Roseraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Roseraie Hotel Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Ouirgane