Arrived in darkness after a 90 minute drive from Marrakech airport, ate late dinner poolside, wonderful food, service attentive but not well organised. Drinks at reasonable cost with decent Moroccan wine list. Breakfast was simple and served on patio overlooking mountains, again slow service but time of no concern! Rooms were lovely, comfortable, well equipped, clean and tidy, set in groups amongst beautiful gardens. Extremely quiet location and good base for walking around local villages. A real treat as an introduction to local hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Berber Mountains of the High Atlas, 60 km from Marrakech, you will discover La Roseraie. The altitude will offer the perfect climate. Cool in summer, mild in winter, its pure air will revitalize you. Secretly hidden in the middle of a 25 hectars of natural parkland, far away from stressful city life, it will be the ideal retreat for nature lovers. The rooms lead into rose gardens, lime and lemon groves, orchards, exotic plants and wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Domaine de la Roseraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Roseraie Hotel Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Ouirgane