A true paradise retreat contrasting the hub bub of 21st century western living. The hotel and its rosé garden grounds are all beautiful and continuously maintained by the staff. The staff are like a team always smiling and willing to help. There is an under used luxurious spa where we had massages and beauty treatments at reasonable prices. Hamams and massages all carried out by local staff. Nothing conveyor belt or that packaged feel you sometimes get in top class hotels.
The food was local and plentiful, perhaps could become repetitive for the long stayer. We were there for 10 nights, along side mostly French guests who generally stayed 2/3 nights.
The owner Nebil was most gracious and unassuming as a host but embraced our every need. We had fresh fruit brought to the room, he even became our mountain guide one morning but most of all he became our friend. Thanks Nebil.
If you want peace, mountain walks, local food and beautiful surroundings, then this is the place for you. Worth upgrading to a suite, huge rooms all individually designed ours backed on to the river and had an 8 feet wide bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Berber Mountains of the High Atlas, 60 km from Marrakech, you will discover La Roseraie. The altitude will offer the perfect climate. Cool in summer, mild in winter, its pure air will revitalize you. Secretly hidden in the middle of a 25 hectars of natural parkland, far away from stressful city life, it will be the ideal retreat for nature lovers. The rooms lead into rose gardens, lime and lemon groves, orchards, exotic plants and wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Domaine de la Roseraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Roseraie Hotel Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Ouirgane