We spent 4 nights at La Roseraie at the end of March 2012 when the hotel was quiet but the service was wonderful, the location amazing and the rooms fantastic - really well equipped. The hotel is set in beautiful gardens and there are so many things to do. For us the highlight was horse riding and tracking in the Atlas mountains with the stable owner. We were travelling with our twin 10 year old girls and they loved it! Even though it was wet we had lovely evenings in the restaurant with a log fire. Our daughters are committed to a return trip to do an overnight horse trek to a Berber village! Overall a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Berber Mountains of the High Atlas, 60 km from Marrakech, you will discover La Roseraie. The altitude will offer the perfect climate. Cool in summer, mild in winter, its pure air will revitalize you. Secretly hidden in the middle of a 25 hectars of natural parkland, far away from stressful city life, it will be the ideal retreat for nature lovers. The rooms lead into rose gardens, lime and lemon groves, orchards, exotic plants and wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Domaine de la Roseraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Roseraie Hotel Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Ouirgane