We stayed at la Roseraie for the first 2 nights of a 10 day stay in Morocco in early October. The weather was fantastic! 32 degrees everyday. The hotel is in the most beautiful setting, surrounded by the mountains with birds and butterflies in the beautiful garden. It is the most relaxing place in earth! The staff are super friendly, breakfast is served in the garden or on the terrace - you feel at peace there. The veal tagine cooked with honey and cinnamon was a real highlight. Horse riding is also highly recommended! the guide is very knowledgeable and speaks good English, the horses are fit and healthy and your ride through the mountains on short or long treks depending on what you feel like. I left feeling like a new person, refreshed relaxed and very happy. Thank You!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Berber Mountains of the High Atlas, 60 km from Marrakech, you will discover La Roseraie. The altitude will offer the perfect climate. Cool in summer, mild in winter, its pure air will revitalize you. Secretly hidden in the middle of a 25 hectars of natural parkland, far away from stressful city life, it will be the ideal retreat for nature lovers. The rooms lead into rose gardens, lime and lemon groves, orchards, exotic plants and wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Domaine de la Roseraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Roseraie Hotel Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Ouirgane