“MMMMMMMMM”

Add it.
Daylight Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Rolesville
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Drive thru donuts and coffee. Very pleasant and consistent. Drive thru only. Coffee is excellent! Good location, easy in and out.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My mouth waters when I think about their donuts. To me they are worth the calories. I have never had a stale donut from DD.

Reviewed December 26, 2008

Even though this is technically a chain, it is one of the best family run restaurants that I have ever been to. The owners are very nice and make you feel like family. This Daylight Donuts got me through two pregnancies and many 3 am doughnut cravings. Thanks Shana and Glenn!