“Love Lisa's Pizza!”

Lisa's Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Rodanthe
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Lisa's has been proudly serving pizza on Hatteras Island for 30 years! Pizza, pasta, subs, calzones, wraps, extensive appetizers, wine and tap and bottled beer. Free delivery to Rodanthe, Waves, and Salvo.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have stayed at Camp Hatteras for the past 3 years and ordering from Lisa's is kind of like tradition. It is so nice to pull into town with your rig and to have supper delivered to your campsite! And the pizza is delicious! We'll be definitely ordering from there when we are in town!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed at the Rodanthe watersports directly behind the pizzeria. It smelled awesome and other campers said it was good pizza. The pizza was great and the salad as well!

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We've visited this place three times being in the OBX. First we ordered pizza the first night we got in. Then we needed garlic bread for spaghetti we cooked at our beach house. The next time we got cheddar cheese fries and onion rings to go with burgers we cooked at home. ALL of the food was excellent. Service for take out was excellent as well. Would surely recommend this place to everybody.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Many people told us this is the best pizza and it was average. I would not drive 15 miles from Avon to get this pizza. The staff was friendly and you can eat there. We ordered to large pizzas and they were good but I would not say this is must have pizza. Even though some of the other pizza places didn't get as good reviews. I will check them out next time. If you are eating there they have several beer selections on draft. I am not saying I wouldn't eat here again, I would but I didn't find it as good as the reviewers before me led me to believe. I will say they are fast. We ordered and they said 15 minutes and it was ready when we got there. They also have delivery. As of July a large pie was 13.50 each topping was 2 dollars more. However the specialty pizzas with multiple toppings were the price of a two topping.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We love to try new pizza in every city but it's a dice roll if it's going to be good or bad! This place is a winner! Fantastic garlic bread with cheese. Superb Pizza. We are having it again tonight.

1  Thank Thadhare