“Yummy!!!”

Lisa's Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Rodanthe
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Lisa's has been proudly serving pizza on Hatteras Island for 30 years! Pizza, pasta, subs, calzones, wraps, extensive appetizers, wine and tap and bottled beer. Free delivery to Rodanthe, Waves, and Salvo.
Winston Salem
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We've visited this place three times being in the OBX. First we ordered pizza the first night we got in. Then we needed garlic bread for spaghetti we cooked at our beach house. The next time we got cheddar cheese fries and onion rings to go with burgers we cooked at home. ALL of the food was excellent. Service for take out was excellent as well. Would surely recommend this place to everybody.

Canton, Ohio, United States
“Not legendary pizza”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Many people told us this is the best pizza and it was average. I would not drive 15 miles from Avon to get this pizza. The staff was friendly and you can eat there. We ordered to large pizzas and they were good but I would not say this is must have pizza. Even though some of the other pizza places didn't get as good reviews. I will check them out next time. If you are eating there they have several beer selections on draft. I am not saying I wouldn't eat here again, I would but I didn't find it as good as the reviewers before me led me to believe. I will say they are fast. We ordered and they said 15 minutes and it was ready when we got there. They also have delivery. As of July a large pie was 13.50 each topping was 2 dollars more. However the specialty pizzas with multiple toppings were the price of a two topping.

• Visited June 2014
“Unbelievable Pizza and Apps!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We love to try new pizza in every city but it's a dice roll if it's going to be good or bad! This place is a winner! Fantastic garlic bread with cheese. Superb Pizza. We are having it again tonight.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Thadhare
Bloomsburg
“Good pizza. Fast delivery”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Good. Had this the first night. Pricey. Three large pies were $52. Liked the sausage and pepperoni. Had cheese and pepp pizza too. Everyone enjoyed them.

Visited June 2014
Hilliard, Florida
“Good sweet tea!!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

The sweet tea was excellent and very refreshing. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food - just ok. Honestly I've had better digorno pizza but overall my husband gives it a 4.