“GOOD FOOD, GREAT SERVICE”

StingWray's Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Rodanthe
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Family owned and operated! Fresh seafood, pasta dishes, quesiadillas, StingWray's burger Indoor and outdoor dining , out door pet deck. casual dining , full bar corn hole games , ring toss game, In season entertainment, Tues, dance party DJ. Till 2 pm We'd , live music. Till 12pm Thurs, karaoke. Till 2 pm
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food was really good and the service was excellent. Very friendly, nice views on the deck. The fish was fresh and cooked perfect. I had the soup and it was really good too

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and a friend went to StingWray's on a recent Sunday to watch the Buffalo Bills on one of their NFL designated TV's. The wives came later....for good food and beer and party entertainment. Unfortunately the Bills lost but we still had a good time with Terry in charge of the bar! We went back later in the week for Karaoke night for an enjoyable gathering in a place that felt like home!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I were returning from Ocracoke and it was late. We were wondering if we would find something open besides a pizza joint. We saw cars in the parking lot so we pulled in. There were several people inside so this should tell yup something. I ordered the fried seafood platter and my wife ordered the seared tuna. Both items came out very timely. The seafood platter had 6 large shrimp, 4 large scallops and 2 pieces of white fish all laying on a mound of fries. (Lot of food) it was as expected. Wy wife's tuna came out rare as ordered it came with a side of black beans (unusual ). She shared a bite with me and the beans were great they had a mex type spice base. If you can't tell by now I would go back!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went here last week while on vacation for a late lunch. My mom and I were greeted by a very friendly staff that were willing to get us anything to make our visit great. Our waiter was very nice and also attentive. The food was some of the best I've had in the outer banks ! I got the shrimp basket with fries it was so good and flavorful and spiced really well not just your usual deep fried food. My mom got the tuna wrap and it was very good as well. Huge portions and very tasty! Only $12 a plate you can't beat that and it was walking distance from our place which is great after you have a few on their back deck over looking the sunset on the sound ;) this place def needs to advertise their food more because its a great little place.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

There were 4 in our party & we were seated promptly. Drink orders were taken and when our waiter came back, he graciously took my 4YO son's order so that he didn't have to wait on the adults to decide on what we wanted. We ended up getting shrimp baskets as we were not extremely hungry.