“Dessert”

Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Rodanthe
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Good Winds Restaurant is located on the sound front in Rodanthe, NC and has something for everyone in the family for lunch or dinner and now Sunday brunch! One of the best spots on Hatteras Island to catch a sunset while enjoying a glass of wine or tantalizing appetizer. Take a look at our menu below and then come in for a visit and enjoy the breathtaking views paired with exceptionally great food.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dessert”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I could only escape for dessert, but the peanut butter mousse was amazing! The food smelled wonderful and the atmosphere was inviting.

1 Thank Tamarfowler

Indiana
“Not worth it.”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The service and wine was excellent but if you cant back it up with the food? Its not worth it. Go South to the better food. Buxton and Avon!!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“FANTASTIC BLT Sandwich! Excellent View & Service!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Corolla and took a day trip to Rodanthe. We were so glad that we stopped at Good Winbds Seafood & Wine Bar. I ordered the BLT sandwich. It was not like any that I have ever tasted! The bacon is cured on site and was the best I have ever eaten. Melted in my mouth. My husband was also impressed with his fish tacos. The waitress was very engaging and helpful with our selections. We ate out on the lovely deck overlooking the sound. A perfect lunch for a perfect day. We highly recommend Good Winds!

1 Thank BeviKAY
Anywhere
“Not bad”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Had lunch there last week- wife had fried grouper and i had the scallops. Both were very good, we couldn't even finish it all. Nice view, a bit pricey, but hey, it's vacation.

Tybee Island, Georgia
“Great food, great view”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had the fried fish special, it was delicious, great service and a wonderful view of the back bay. The place is above a water sports store, on the second floor, they have an elevator. We will be going back before leaving here.