“Great place to stop on my travels!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Rocky Mount North Battleboro
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Owego, New York
“Great place to stop on my travels!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

When traveling I-95, I include this hotel on my stop as they are pet-friendly and affordable. The rooms are always clean, they have a coffee pot for fresh coffee in the morning (some don't have this), and it is convenient for my dog as they have a large yard. The Denny's next door also has a great menu, and a nice staff. The rooms are quiet, and the other guests are always nice and friendly. A good, feels like home place to stop.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed January 17, 2013

First time staying at this Best Western as I always stay at another one for my trip down south or back up north. It is right off of I-95 which is a plus. Check in was fine. When I got into the room first thing I noticed was the smell. It was bearable but distinct. The room was clean but outdated including the shower which in order to have the shower hot I had to turn the knob all the way. The bed was comfortable. It had a refrigerator in the room but no microwave which I was surprised because other Best Westerns I have stayed at have had them in the room. I thought the breakfast was "Okay" as I have had better choices at other Best Western hotels.

Overall, to get a good night sleep for a one night stay its a decent choice. I would not stay here more then one night though.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 14, 2013

After staying in a nightmare of a room at Motel 6 in Roanoke Rapids on our way down to Florida, we decided to do some research before driving home. Luckily, we found this hotel at a great rate. It was convenient, clean, quiet and staff was very pleasant. No complaints at all! Probably my best nights sleep over the entire vacation. We will return!

• Stayed January 2013
Tamarac, Florida, USA
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Rooms was clean and comfortable,staff friendly and helpful....breakfast was good,resturant on site just a walk across the parking lot...Would have been nice to have a microwave....but refridgerator did help keep my meds ...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed here for one night while I was driving to Florida. The room was very clean, no dust or stained bedding. The breakfast was nice, bagels, juice and other basics. I would stay here again if I was to drive to Florida again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed here on our trip south for the winter. Rocky Mount is a great halfway stopping point, as evidenced by the plethora of hotels right off 95. This Best Western is an exit or two away from all the rest and is a hidden gem. It is less expensive and perfectly adequate for what we need, a quiet comfortable place to sleep that is dog friendly. The property is older, but the rooms have been updated where it counts with pillow top mattresses, new linens and a new shower head. Continental breakfast was just fine. This place offers a great value in a convenient spot. The only issue I should mention is that if you stay here, your choices for restaurants are limited to Denny's and Hardee's. If you want a nicer restaurant, plan on traveling about 8-10 miles from the hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family