“nice place to spend the night”

Hampton Inn - Rocky Mount
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Reviewed August 2, 2013

complimentary appetizers at outback a surprise access hindered by continued road construction and lack of signage when leaving hotel is 30% pricier than most hampton inns and no clue why internet was below my service at home by a large margin

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Inga T, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

We are very fortunate to have the Outback so close to our hotel. We are currently upgrading our internet service to make it more accommodating to out guests. The road construction is almost completed and we are very excited. Hope to see you on your return trip!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Loved everything about this place from the outstanding staff, modern, clean rooms and the close proximity to restaurants and shops. The beds were comfortable and the free wi-fi was greatly appreciated.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Inga T, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you SO much for your positive review. Our staff strives to offer the ultimate in service and are glad we achieved that during your stay. We can't wait to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love their beds. Felt like we were sleeping in the clouds. Very cleanly with a very polite staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Wide variety of restaurants to choose with maps of how to get to each. Hats off to all staff. Attitude reflects leadership and this is a pure example.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much. Our beds are known as Cloud nine bedding. They are very comfortable. Our team is amazing! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This Hampton Suites offered a clean, comfortable and quiet accomodation in North Carolina. Conveniently located just off I95 in Rocky Mount, NC, this hotel is quiet, clean and very affordable. When we are passing by on this route again, we will be sure to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your positive review. Our team goes above and beyond to insure that our guests are comfortable. We look forward to your return trip!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very nice and relaxing. Perfect stopping point for a night while traveling on vacation. Great room, great pool, great breakfast. Vry clean. Staff very helpful. Close to shopping and dining locations. Easy on and off access to highway 64.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Inga T, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. Our team works very hard to ensure our guests have a memorable stay. We love having you here!!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I experienced car trouble just before the Rocky Mount exit. I had a choice of 3 hotels. I'm now glad I choice the Hampton Inn. In the morning Cheryl, sales manger was greeting people @breakfast. I happened to tell about my car.she told me about a mechanic she uses very good I went to him and he was able to fix my car I had to order a part from NY, to be delivered the next day.The hotel extended a late check out till my car was ready. This turned out to be around 4 o'clock at no extra charge. I was very appreciative. The room was very comfortable & clean. The staff was excellent. I will stay again when in Rocky Mount.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you so much for your gracious comments. We do understand that our guests have a choice of where to stay in the area and are thrilled you chose us. Cheryl is a definite asset to our property. We hope to have a chance to WOW you again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Have always treated me great
I like staying here
I like the mgrs receptions at night
Love the bed and pillows
Good people. Good hotel
Everything is good
Nice to have the cookies also
Great to have you on the clc list

• Stayed: July 2013
Inga T, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time give us such generous comments. We want our hotel to be your home away from home. We look forward to your return.