1,289 results
All reviews texas steakhouse double tree cookies attached restaurant front desk a great stay family reunion room was clean baseball tournament very nice hotel easy access north carolina road trip after a long day staff was friendly long drive parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overall the hotel was fine. But everything creates and was likely the loudest hotel I’ve stayed in from a being able to hear everything around you perspective. Staff was nice and cookies, of course awesome. Restaurant attached - not so. It’s a Lonestar which is where they serve breakfast as well. Make to order breakfast was fine but the selection otherwise was just so so. Also had a 91 rating and was just odd as the breakfast place for the hotel. The system crashes when I went to pay so they could put it in my room or take a card. I had to go to my room and get cash but not sure what would have happened if I didn’t have cash on hand. Was just odd when the waitress came back and said sorry- the system crashed- I can’t do anything with this.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

While we're happy to hear that you were comfortable throughout your stay, we want to apologize for the experience you had at our on-site restaurant. Please know that the situation you have described is not typical and we will look into this to ensure that it's not repeated in the future. We would be grateful for the opportunity to build on the many positive aspects of your visit the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

5 Star Customer Service from Kenya ***** from the moment she answered my call to reserve a room Kenya was so professional and accommodating to our needs. My Husband and I are seniors and I asked her advice which room/floor would suit our needs. she explained that the night we were checking in had a state wide soft ball middle school tournament and a 50th High School Reunion and she would locate a suitable room...and that she did! We did not hear any noice. When we got to our room, we could not figure out how to open the door. She came up to our room to help us. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. I also want to mention that we were given a very delicious chocolate chip cookie. The other lady at the desk was also very very nice. We were happy that the coffee machine was set up when we got down to the lobby in the morning at 6:30 am

Room tip: 4th floor. Away from Ice Machine

Dear Barry,
Our team would like to extend our gratitude for your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to serve you.
We strive to provide an exquisite experience to every guest, and your review sounds like we were able to meet all of your expectations from our well-kept accommodations to our hospitable staff. We will pass along your compliments to Kenya as she will surely be elated. It is a joy to know that our delectable chocolate chip cookies and coffee machine at the lobby added to the value of your stay.
On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your excellent feedback. We hope you come back and see us again at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount soon. Happy and safe travels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good hotel for business travel. Restaurant connected is great when getting off the road and not worrying about having dinner.
Good location and secure surroundings. Just off the highway with easy access. Little to no road noise.

Trip type: Traveled on business
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear William,
Thank you for joining DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount during your business trip to the area. We are happy to receive your perfect rating and your compliments about our ideal location and safe surroundings. We are delighted to know that despite being off the highway, you found our place quiet.
We hope you will revisit us soon, whether for business or leisure as we are looking forward to another pleasant time with you. We wish you happy and safe journeys ahead!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Glad to have stayed here. It was confusing to drive into a Doubletree and be greeted by nothing but Hilton banners in the lobby. Had no idea it was the same company, but confidence was restored by a fabulous chocolate chip cookie.
Oh, it didn't hurt to also have a really nice late dinner at the adjacent restaurant.
The room featured a very bright lamp illuminating the parking lot and sleeping room. It was about eye level on the bed. Yes, the blackout curtains took care of it as well as any chance of the sunrise waking me. Turns out that was no problem either because even with earplugs (strongly recommended here!), I could only sleep in 1 or 2-hr. stretches of time. No idea what was going on, but it was plenty to continually get my attention.
The room was nice enough. Amenities just fine too.
The best thing about this property is the staff. They were the best.

Room tip: Asked for a quiet corner room which was booked as a handicap king. Swell, but switched to a double queen; review above.

Dear Bob,
We are glad to know that you had a positive experience with our friendly staff. However, we understand that some aspects that weren't to your preference like the in-room amenities. We appreciate every guest's feedback as this helps us maintain the high-quality customer service we provide and improve upon areas that need them. Thanks for sharing and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The lady who worked the front desk was so pleasant. Probably the nicest person I’ve ever had the pleasure of speaking to at any hotel I’ve ever stayed out. In fact, everyone I encountered was so nice.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Angel,
Receiving your recognition for our great hospitality puts a wide smile on our face.
Thank you so much for staying with us at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount. Come back soon!