“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Knightdale, North Carolina
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed here for one night on business and I was very pleased! The hotel is in a great location with access to Texas Steakhouse located inside and Outback right next door. The frontdesk and housekeeping staff are very friendly and always greet you with a smile. I will definitely be returning to Doubletree soon!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kevin F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for an "EXCELLENT" review, we are very pleased you found out staff and our hotel suitable for your travel needs.
Thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to your many returns.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

My company recently hosted and event the Doubletree in Rocky Mount where we also stayed over night. We have several events a year around the country at many hotels but I was so impressed by this hotel and staff that I had to take time to write a review. It is very rare to find a catering staff as friendly and attentive as the one at this hotel. I was so impressed on how quickly we were served and to see such amazing pride and hospitality this staff exuberated. Front desk greated me with friendly smiles and greetings along with the amazing warm Doubletree cookie. Housekeeping all wore smiles and spoke such kind words. Everytime I ran into any of the staff they smiled and acknowledged me. There was laughter, smiles and happiness all over this hotel and that speaks highly of the management running this hotel. One of the best hotel experiences I have ever had.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for such an awesome review, we are so pleased to know our catering staff as well as our hotel staff made such an impression on you. We strive to make each and every guest know that we appreicate you for chosing us for any accommodations you may need. It was truly our pleasure to host your event and to have you as a guest in our hotel.
Thank you again and we look forward to having you and your company with us again.
Huntingtown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

My family and I stayed at your hotel for a baseball tournament, the hotel was in the right location. The only problem I had was there was a stain in the tub in one of our bathrooms. Rather than that everything was great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I apologize for any inconvenience the stain in the tub many have caused you, we have had our engineers look into this issue.
Thank you for staying us and we are looking forward to your many returns.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have travel to many places, but this hotel is my favorite of all time. The staff is extremely friendly, I have never had any problems at all. I have stayed in this business for many years. I should have written something along time ago. I understand they have a new leadership, I believe the GM's name is Kevin. He seem to be a wonderful all around gentleman. His front desk manager who always have a wonderful smile on her face. Linda is a warming individual. If I owned a hotel I would want to steal her away. She has been there for several years and I have never not seen her smile or welcome me with a friendly hello. great job you all!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review, first I thank you for being a loyal visitor to our hotel and for your loyalty to our Hilton family.
I agree with you 100% about Linda she is without a doubt one of those one of a kind people that makes everything she touches so much better and she always does it with a warm simile, and I thank you for your comments about me.
Once again thank you for your loyalty to us and our family.
Durham, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Can't say too much about the hotel because we arrived late and left early. But the room was modern and clean, front desk staff was very friendly, and we all enjoyed a warm cookie upon arrival. There is a restaurant (steakhouse) attached to the lobby that serves all meals, which is convenient. Perfect place to stop off of I-95 on a long drive.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and thank you for all the postive comments you made about our hotel and our staff we hope you will return soon to take advantage of some of our many amenites such as room service, swimming pool, free Internet, and a state of the art business center.
Thank you again for staying with us and we are looking forward to your many returns.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Doubletree a few nights ago on our way to Charleston for a wedding and as we drove into the hotel flags were waving “Experience Excellence” and that is exactly what we experienced! The staff at this hotel was wonderful and very helpful. Everyone from housekeeping, management, and front desk were extremely helpful, nice and it was refreshing to see everyone always smiling. The rooms were very comfortable especially the bedding. Outback was just a short walk away and I they were also very friendly. This was our first time in Rocky Mount and I must say people are so friendly. We will be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your "EXCELLENT" review, we strive to make sure each and every guest does "EXPERIENCE EXCELLENCE" while visiting with us and we are so very pleased when one of our guest takes the time to tell us we were successful.
Thank you for staying with us and we are truly looking forward to your many returns.
Dothan, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Without question , tis is one of the cleanest, quietest and professionally staffed hotels I have stayed in lately. The quality of service rivaled most European Hotels and certainly exceeds most US hotels.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for such an awesome review, we appreciate everything you had to say about us.
Once again thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to your many returns.