Days Inn & Suites Rocky Mount Golden East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
Quality Inn(Rocky Mount)
Executive Inn(Rocky Mount)
View Hotel
Rocky Mount Inn(Rocky Mount)
Ashburn Inn(Rocky Mount)
View Hotel
Courtyard Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2012

i am from tarboro nc i now live in fort washington md i am very particular about where we stay because my daughter is epileptic and my husband is a cancer patient and i am diabetic so a clean quiet place is important to me the staff is very polite especially the front desk staff BRANDY and CHERISSE my family stay in the hotels in tarboro but me and my family travel to and fro we prefer days inn and it is worth the travel i also talked my daughter and her family to stay there when she comes from winston salem nc she preferred another hotel too but after our stay at days inn she know longer stay at the other hotel she stays at days inn also now i would highly recommend to anyone to give days inn a try we look forward to staying there each time we visit the area SINCERELY SANDRA HUNTER

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sandra h
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are OK,clean enough but needing an update & serious need for new door locks. Stayed at this place before & I feel it must be party central for Rocky Mount. There is always some sort of loud goings on at the rear of the building. Long term workers drinking beer & cooking out, loud cars circling. It's proximity to Motel 6 seems to create a constant flow of unsavory sorts. If they would ramp up, security & stop the partying it wouldn't be all that bad.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on the way to the florida. Good location and plenty of restaurant around the hotel. Front desk was very helpful in recommending good restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

We were looking for pet friendly accommodation for overnight, and days inn was right choice. Bed comfort was fine. Room that we got was clean.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 25, 2012

My husband and I had two of the most comfy and cozy nights of sleep in the King sized bed at Days Inn. We checked in pretty late. The room we had is usually reserved for the CSX train drivers, but the attendant was nice enough to give us one of the King rooms. It was great and spacious. Sarah is the sweetest attendant there. She deserves an award for her kindness.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family