“I'd Stay Again”

Comfort Inn Rocky Mount
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great stop off during a trip down I95. Clean, well maintained and close to the highway, restaurants and fuel. The staff was friendly, polite and attentive! Offered several great places to eat including the Shinny Diner (If you stay there you'll understand - lol) Nice lobby and breakfast area, and the staff has even printed up sheets with suggested attractions and directions! It was refreshing to experience good old-time customer service! We would definitely return!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
CIrockymountgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you VPcouple for your feedback. It is truly appreciated. I am glad you choose to stay with us during your I95 travels. I am glad you enjoyed our EXCELLENT customer service and accommodations. I hope when you find yourself in our area again, we have the honor to serve you and your family.

Once again thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Rocky Mount

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The staff went out of their way to help us find the hotel. Our original directions were not good! We were very happy to arrive safe and sound. They directed us to two very nice restaurants within walking distance.( We had no desire to get in the car again that night!) We were very happy with our dinner. The hotel itself was very nice, the room was clean,and the staff was very. accomodating. The breakfast was good. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paula2003
CIrockymountgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad you were able to find the hotel safely. Having restaurants in walking distance is definitely a plus as most of our guests, like yourself, spend several hours on the road. I appreciate your positive feedback and I am glad the staff exhibited EXCELLENT customer service! Don't be a stranger next time you are in the area. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Stayed one night. Big hotel. Access is restricted to fron doors, which is a pain. Thought the rate was high. Breakfast was average; room OKm but not as nice as some other Comfort Inns we have been at. Would not book here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Your feedback is appreciated! I apologize for the inconvenience of the hotel entrance. I do understand how that can be frustrating. We are looking into one day installing guest access using key card entry on the side doors. We are expecting to complete some room renovations over the next year or so. It is my hope that you will give us another chance!

Your business is valued and appreciated and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We checked in after midnight because we needed a break on a long drive. We chose it based on the reviews and the price compared to a lot of other neighboring hotels. The night desk clerk wasn't very friendly but she loosened up a little since I was pleasant to her. The room was good enough and pretty clean. It was somewhat on the small side with the typical hotel layout. The breakfast area is right in the middle of the lobby, but it was ok since there were only a couple other tables occupied. With the breakfast included for the four of us, it was a good price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
CIrockymountgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you and your family stopped at Comfort Inn, to enjoy a relaxing nights rest. I apologize for the demeanor of the front desk associate. Our goal is to provide EXCELLENT customer service. I will share your feedback as all our guests deserve a warm welcome. I hope your family enjoyed our hot breakfast.

Next time you are stopping through, please be sure to stay with us again. We value and appreciate your business!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Didn't have a reservation but they had available rooms. Bed was very comfortable, quiet hotel. Several places to eat near by. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, the usual hot foods. Would stay here again. Outback and other places within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank capecodnative

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad you were able to enjoy a comfortable, quiet evening and start your day off with our Truly Yours Breakfast. I look forward to your return visit and serving you in the near furture.

Thank you for your business!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

If you stay in a Choice Hotel you have a pretty good idea about what your going to find - a clean room and a decent breakfast. That was the case here. No complaints. It was an evening with threatening skies and even though there was an Outback nearby, the desk clerk pointed out that there was free pizza, soft drinks and beer in the dining area. She said they do it on Wednesdays. Don't know if the weather was a factor or if they do it every Wednesday. Whatever the case, it was a pleasant surprise that probably saved us a $30 dinner bill.

1  Thank country1944
CIrockymountgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. Looks like you picked the perfect night stay. We have a social every Wednesday (excluding holiday weeks) for all our guests. I am glad you were able to relax and enjoy our social as well as comfortable lodging accomodations!

Please come back and see us when you are in the area! Thank you for your business.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

By all means, there are more luxurious hotels out there and the amentiies for a vacation stay are lacking, but for an overnight place to stay, or even a few days while in town for something else, this hotel does the job. It was clean and convenient. What sets this apart though, is the service. The staff was more efficient at their job than anywhere else I have ever stayed. Our room (complete with requested rollaway and extra pillows were ready upon arrival). They even came with extra "extra pillows" (just in case) before my husband could park the car and get up to our room on the 5th floor. Breakfast the next day was included in the low price and it was decent enough that you didn't need to look elsewhere to find something for everyone. Hard to find hotels that easily accomodate a family of 5 (w/o getting two rooms), so this greatly influenced our decision to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dballou

Thank you for feedback! While there are a variety of hotels to choose from, we strive to place number 1 in customer service and I am extremely happy you enjoyed our EXCELLENT service! The staff realizes it is the small things that make a lasting impression such as having request met by arrival. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff.

Please do not be a stranger next time you are in the area as we eagerly await to serve you once again. Thank you for your business!