“Friedly service”

Cuisines: Japanese
Greenville, North Carolina
“Friedly service”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

So make no mistake, this is not a high-end hibachi with chefs who cook in-front of you. But it is a pretty-good, fast meal.

We moved to Greenville, NC from Amarillo in August 2013. Our 4 year old loves science centers, so, we got a membership at the Rocky Mount Children's Museum. We drive down, play for 2-3 hours at the science center, then have lunch, before running to Chcuky Cheese for an hour or so. We never eat chain fast food, but I don't generally like doing long sit down meals with my daughter when she's anxious to burn through some tokens. We went to this place once expecting the proper hibachi treatment, walked in and expected to be disappointed.

But the food turned out to be decent, I actually like their spider roll, it ends up being huge, and the best part for us is that the food comes out fast, so we don't waste too much time.

The building is not fancy, it seems to be a converted fast food restaurant, complete with drive through. You get a tray and Styrofoam plate. But sometimes, that does the trick

Now we go every other or every third time we go to Rocky Mount. The order-taking person is very nice. I have come to the conclusion that the people there are very family friendly.

I recommend giving this place a try.

• Visited January 2014

Eastern Tennessee
“Very Very Good Fast Japanese”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Ate here last night. Restaurant was very clean and staff was friendly and helpful. I had the chicken teriyaki and California Roll. The chicken was good and the vegetables were fresh and tasty. It was a little over $11 for those two dishes plus a drink. The California Roll was very good. One of the better fast food experiences you could have, since they serve real good, real fresh, and real fast.

• Visited November 2013
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
“My daughter just loves this place!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I'm not in the Rocky Mount area often with my daughter, but when we're passing through, we always eat here. The location is clean, easy to find, and not at all fancy, but if you like Japanese food, your meal will be very good and inexpensive. Expect to eat on a styrofoam plates with plastic utensils, but other than the basic backyard affair, we always enjoy the food (and I enjoy the company!). Walk up to the counter, choose your meal from large picture boards on the wall, order and pay. Your meal is made right in front of you behind glass windows. Choose an open table, get your own drink from the machine, pick up your napkin and fork from simple round containers, and enjoy your meal. We'll see you there!

Visited September 2013
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
“Quick and Tasty”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I eat here all the time. They cook Japanese food FAST! They have a drive thru for Japanese food. It tastes different than Ichiban, but for the value and the the taste, I use them much more often. Go now, they do not disappoint!

• Visited February 2013
Bishopville, South Carolina
“good value”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

excellent food and quality especially for the price, i will go back there again for sure..they appreciate the business and let you know it.

Visited July 2012