“Good mexican food”
Review of La Perla Tapatia

La Perla Tapatia
Ranked #91 of 147 Restaurants in Rocky Mount
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We got there on a Saturday night. Not too many customers but service was fine. Food was standard fare. It came very quickly. Good prices. Get the sopapillas for dessert.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

What a nice place.food was seasoned very good.I order special dinner which had alitte bit of everything..I never liked guacamole but they had a little added on top of one of my plates cause I had 2!! Plates of food..and I ate it all.if your in the rocky mountain area I would definitely come here a lot LOL ...

Reviewed January 20, 2012

We live in Rocky Mount and frequent a number of Mexican restaurants but this one is by far the best. The owners are great, extremely friendly and run a good business with excellent service. The back part of the restaurant is a retired train car which lends a little ambience to the place. The food is always delicious. Salsa is fresh and chips are warm. Beer is cold. Service with a smile. What else do you need in a mexican restaurant? Highly recommend.

1  Thank unclawyer
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Service was wonderful. Food was great and the company was outstanding.

1  Thank BillyNesbitt