“only average”

Cuisines: Italian
Ledyard, Connecticut
“only average”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

After 13 hours on the road need some pasta to knock us out. Went at recommendation of receptionist at hotel. Had pasta with chicken, peppers, mushrooms in marinara sauce. Was blazing hot but bland. spouse had linguine in red clam sauce which he thought was ok. Might be better choices near the hotels-I'd seek them out and forget Mario's.

• Visited November 2011

Annapolis, Maryland
“Great meal and excellent service”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I took my daughter here after a long travel day from Maryland to NC for a soccer tournament. We were greeted by a warm friendly staff that made us feel welcomed immediately. The service was excellent and the food was delicious!!! It was the perfect start to our weekend.

• Visited November 2011
Seminole, Florida
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We ordered from our hotel room, got to-go drove about .5 miles to get it. My husband and I were able to share one order of Stuffed shells and it was enough.

Visited October 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Italian Cuisine in town!”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Excellent food, great atmosphere, friendly staff, and amazing desserts! I've been going to Mario's for years now and it's always been my favorite restaurant. Definitely the best authentic Italian food I've ever eaten! I recommend Mario's to everyone!

• Visited October 2010
Rocky Mount NC
“Real Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

The menu has great variety with pasta, pizza, calzones, excellent salads and breads. Hershey's ice cream for dessert is great though not as authentic as the rest of the menu. Interesting hand painted murals of Italian streetscapes add atmosphere. Serve wine and beer. Love the veal piccatta.