“haven't been in awhile” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
“haven't been in awhile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

we haven't been in awhile, due to service! but we decided to give it a try again! the whole place has been remodeled, more booths and more quieter! the service was great and the food was excellent! I had the pot pie meal and was so good! recommend, if you like they're biscuits, you'll love the pot pie! topping is the biscuit! atmosphere and service are great!

• Visited June 2013

Gasburg
“Good food & service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I hadn't been to Red Lobster in years. The visit was great. The waiter was polite and knowledgeable of the menu. I ordered the flounder meal. Everything was really good. Will go back in the near future.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Endless Shrimp! True love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

The restaurant has a 99% sanitation rating. That had me at "hello". The service was great. We ordered endless shrimp and the waitress kept them coming. The shrimp was perfect! Kid's menu is a little pricey for what they can order (ie. $5.50 for grilled cheese).

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Petersburg, Virginia
“A wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have been to Red Lobster about 4 times within the past 3 months. I had a wonderful experience each time. The manager is very visible and makes sure that each customer is pleased. The waitstaff is very friendly and accomadating. Each waitress seemed very personable. The food was very tasty and had an excellent quality to it. The specials were great, not putting a big hole in your pocket. I had the endless shrimp, which was great, but I loved the pick 4 the best. Everytime, I'm full before I can put a dent in my shimp pasta!! The last waitress packed my food for me and made my mom and I very comfortable. The atmosphere is wonderful for all groups and people. Unlike the last review, they have worked amazingly to cut down wait time. ( There was no wait!!) I have noticed that business has picked up because I believe all customers are returning and letting others know of their wonder time at Red Lobster of Rocky Mount!

• Visited September 2012
Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States
“Very Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

Went to Red Lobster in Rocky Mount on 7/5/12 for a family birthday dinner. The service was great and the food was very good! Would definitely go back again!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!