Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rocky Mount, NC
$108
$112
$101
Courtyard Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
$119
$107
$80
Quality Inn North(Rocky Mount)
$60
$105
$95
Econo Lodge North(Rocky Mount)
$55
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
$116
Hampton.com
Residence Inn Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
$132
$72
Hotels.com
All reviewscookiesindoor poolroom was cleanoatmealfree breakfasthot tubhighway dinerfront desk clerkstayed here for one nightnew jerseynice breakfastan overnight stayfrom nythe breakfast areafamily reunionconvenient locationfirst floor
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stayed 1 night on way to OBX. Very clean and well maint. Staff was nice and helpful. breakfast was good (typical waffle machine/etc.). room was clean. pool and hot tub clean. workout room smaller but had everything we needed.

1  Thank Bruce R
Tara N, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rocky Mount, NC, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear Bruce R:
Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC and taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the staff.

Again, thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was in town with my son to do a little golfing. I made my reservations online and put in a standby upgrade for a 1 bedroom. That was not available but we were upgraded to a studio suite which was still bigger. The lady at the counter was very nice, efficient, and helpful.

My son liked the extra room even though he had to sleep on the sofabed. I found the king size bed very comfortable. My son found the sofabed OK, but still not very comfortable. The room was clean (did have to kill a cricket though:)!), and everything worked. A nice desk for the computer with plenty of outlets. The wireless worked great. The bathroom was clean and the shower was good, no pressure or hot water problems. The TV worked well. I did not have a channel listing in the room so we had to scan through the stations to find what we wanted.

We did not use the indoor pool, but it appeared to be a decent size and was fairly busy. There was a fitness room too, but we did not use it.

There was a hot breakfast with waffles, eggs, and canadian bacon one day (not my favorite), and waffles, eggs, french toast, and bacon the other (I liked much better). Also the usual, cereal, doughnuts, bagels, juices, milk, etc. The breakfast room was a good size and kept clean and stocked.

All employees I talked to were nice and helpful.

Many places to eat and shop nearby, a short driving distance that is for the most part.

I would stay here again if I am in town.

1  Thank WxProphet
Tara N, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rocky Mount, NC, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear WxProphet:

Thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC and taking the time out to write such a wonderful review. I'm pleased that you found your accommodations pleasant, however, next time you will have to let your son have the bed and you take the sleeper. Really it's not that bad. Smile.

Again, thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Staff attentive and anticipated all my needs for my stay and the event we had there. Professional, clean, with a firm understanding of customer service! Enjoyed the hot tub as well as the workout room. Banquet room was just rhe right size and the staff was eager to assist. Even accomodating my special dietary needa at breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank bernitar
Tara N, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rocky Mount, NC, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear benitar:

Thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC and taking the time out to write such a wonderful review. I am so pleased your enjoyed your stay and had time to take advantage of our amenities. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to all the staff that assisted with making your event top notch.

Again, thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC. We look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I knew nothing about this Country Inn & Suites prior to our stay. I booked using Hotwire (thus the blind-date lodging selection). I needed a place to stay while heading south for a stay in Florida. The price was right (actually very low price) and Hotwire called it a 3-Star hotel.

I'm used to staying at Courtyard, Hilton Garden Inns, Doubletree level of hotels quite a bit for business travel. Even though this hotel doesn't have the "more premier" franchise name like Marriott or Hilton, it matches up nicely to those types of hotels. The room was clean, the room was generally quiet, the room had nice amenities. Contrary to a different reviewer's opinion, I thought the bed was quite comfortable. One other benefit (a pet peeve of mine): there were enough outlets for phone charging, laptop, etc. The free WiFi signal was adequate. The complementary breakfast was pretty good - nothing real special but fine for free. The service at the front desk was friendly.

The area is close to I-95 and seems like a safe locale.

Note: I liked this hotel (and the price) enough that I booked a second stay on our return trip from Florida. The second stay was equally good (we had a slight bit of noise from the guest staying above us but not bad).

We have recommended this hotel to other northerners heading south (I also posted this review on another review site).

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear John W:

Thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC and taking the time out to write such a wonderful review. I'm pleased that you've found out diamond in the rough! And hope that you will now call Country Inn & Suites your new home away from home, where ever your travels may take you. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff.

Again, thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I felt very comfortable during my entire two night stay. My room was very clean and very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and personally concerned with making my stay comfortable. Breakfast was very good. The other property areas were well maintained. I met the GM, T. Nelson, in the lobby and found her to be very involved with the day to day operations, ensuring everything ran smoothly, and that I was satisfied with my stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others traveling in the Rocky Mount area.

1  Thank GeoA46

Dear GeoA46:
Thank you for staying at Country Inn & Suites, Rocky Mount, NC and taking the time out to write such a wonderful review. It was truly my pleasure hosting you! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the staff.

Again, thanks for staying, we look forward to having you back soon!