“Best pitstop ever!”

Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Montreal
“Best pitstop ever!”
Reviewed July 29, 2009

On our way from Montreal to Myrtle Beach, we made an overnight stop there. This was, by far, the best hotel we ever chose for a pitstop. The room was large and clean and the pool was so nice after having spent 16 hours in a car! The beds were very comfortable. The gentleman at the reception area was always eager to help and made our stay ever more pleasant. Since we'll surely be back to Myrtle Beach next year, we'll make sure to drive to this hotel for our night on the road...

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
Reviewed July 18, 2009

This is my second time staying here, and I must say that I adore this hotel. My only complaint is that this time the wireless reception is terrible. I have had to refresh this review page about six times so far just to get it to work. The signal is quite intermittent. With that aside, however, this is perhaps my favorite hotel that I have stayed in. This is certainly the best place to stay in Rocky Mount! I recommend it wholeheartedly.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Tampa Florida
Reviewed June 20, 2009

We were traveling with our 16 year old granddaughter. We selected this hotel due to the reviews we read on Travel Advisor and were not disappointed. The hotel is only one year old, well appointed, comfortable room. There is a Cracker Barrel you can walk to. Would stay again!

Maryland
Reviewed June 20, 2009

Everything about this hotel, was impeccable, as far as the cleanliness, comfort, and convenience. It is beautifully decorated witha very comfortable bed and your choice of luxury pillows. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. The pool was nice, but the tiles around the pool were unsafe when they got wet, my kids as well as other slipped on them when just walking. I also slipped and felt nervous about one of my kids falling and getting hurt. I also had some issues with the onsite restuarant, the wait times were extremely long and for our breakfast, they lost our ticket all together and it took them an hour just to get us pancakes, which were not good at all. Overall I would stay here again, but not sure if I would let my kids swim in the pool, or eat at the restuarant, even though kids eat free.

1 Thank kmurdy
nj
Reviewed June 20, 2009

recently spent a quick overnight here while traveling from NJ to SC and besides our GPS giving us the wrong address, it was a nice stay. the location is very good, pretty much right off I-95. there are 6 floors, and it's very well lit and safe. kids eat free was a nice feature for breakfast, but i was underwhelmed by the breakfast selections (standard menu fare). all in all, it was perfect for a quick overnight ... great air conditioning, very comfortable beds and clean.

1 Thank da_jm
North Carolina
Reviewed June 8, 2009

I loved the NEW Holiday Inn in Rocky Mount, NC. It was conveniently located off of I-95. The staff was wonderful, our room was pristine and the price was good. They have a restaurant and the service was good as well as the food. I loved this Holiday Inn as much as any I have ever stayed in and I will be back.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
NEWARK, NJ
Reviewed May 22, 2009

I had several rooms booked (14), and everyone had a great time the hotel was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly, the pool is small but great for children. We would stay again.

Stayed May 2009, traveled with family