“Excellant”

Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, United States
“Excellant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

This place was great. I was in Rocky Mount for business for one night. It was very clean and the Staff were so friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi in the room was great. Will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Overnight rest stop on our trip to NH. Check in was fast and our room was spacious and very clean!

Some hotels and motels have a nasty odor which turns me off. This hotel was very clean and smelled of fresh linen!

The room was quiet, bathroom spotless with a huge shower. There was free coffee in the lobby and free WiFi. I would stay there again if we pass this way again!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Triangle, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

From the minute we walked in until we left the next day the staff were wonderful! Friendly, polite and professional.The room was clean and nicely set up. The bed was very comfortable and the room also had a refrigerator which was handy. Will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014
Philadelphia, PA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

The room in this hotel were quite nice. The king-sized bed was very comfortable. Although there was a restaurant on premises, it closed at 10 pm. The staff was friendly. The only disappointment was that after we traveled for two weeks, and stayed in 6 different hotels, this was the only hotel that did not have a complimentary breakfast. We headed for a Waffle House.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TakinBreeze
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 @ US 64, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thanks for staying with us and your time in reviewing our hotel! Glad you liked the beds and the staff! We do offer rates that include breakfast, sorry you were not made aware at check-in. We hope to see you again when traveling in this area. Until then, take care!!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

I just stayed at the Rocky Mount, NC Holiday Inn and had an excellent experience. The staff bent over backwards with the service on a few requests we had and the room was clean and huge. This is a very nice Holiday Inn and we will be staying there again. The resturant service was very quick and kids eat free which is nice!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for your great review and for choosing our hotel! We are happy to hear that we provided you with excellent customer service and you loved the room! Good to hear the restaurant was enjoyable and glad you liked that kids eat free!
We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to this area! Until then, take care!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I have to say service was good a young lady named Ashley treat me like family will stay there again when I come that way again wish more hotels had people like that working for them it made me feel go to know that all hotels have bad service or people that act like they don't want to bothered

• Stayed May 2014
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 @ US 64, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thanks for choosing our hotel and for your review! I am glad you were treated like family! :)
We look forward to your return visit. Until then, Take care!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My stay was more than welcoming the beds are so clean and so comfortable they offer a full service restaraunt and bar down stairs which offers breakfast and dinner. Dinner was nice loved the sirloin salad it was not over nor under cooked the servers where ok not to attentive as for breakfast the next morning oh my it was wonderful the plates were pretty with garnishes and my server ashley was wonderful very attentive we were in a rush but everything we needed was right there on hand some breakfast we took to go and she had everything in.the bags i didnt have to ask for napkins steak sauce or anything she did a great job she was very friendly not only to me but two my bratty 4 kids great job well done this holiday inn will definetley see me again overall it was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Dawnyvette
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your fantastic review!! I am glad you enjoyed the rooms, the restaurant and bar and you were well taken care of! We look forward to seeing you again when you are in this area. Until then take care!