“Very comfortable”

Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 @ US 64
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Very clean and the bed my wife wanted to take it home check in was quick and friendly the bar had a very good selection of beer and wine. Food was very good. I would definitely stay their again traveling south

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 @ US 64, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thanks for your wonderful comments We are so glad you chose to stay with us.....we really loved having you as our guest!
I think we have the best beds in town, so I am happy to hear your wife liked them!
Also, great to hear that you found our hotel clean and comfortable and that you enjoyed the restaurant!
We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to this area! Until then, take care!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 @ US 64

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed a night and truly enjoyed it. We have stayed at a lot of Holiday Inn and by far this one is the BEST!! This Holiday Inn is very clean, the staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean.. The staff goes out there way to make you feel like your at home. Overall we felt so welcome during our stay! We would definitely stay here again and recommend others.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 @ US 64, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thanks for your great review and for chosing to stay with us!!
I am glad our staff made you feel welcomed! They enjoy taking care of all of our guests and it shows! Our housekeepers take such pride in the cleanliness of our hotel.
We look forward to seeing you again and to taking care of those you send our way!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I had our wedding reception here. The staff and management were some of the nicest people. They were easy to get along with and made sure we got everything we need. They made us feel like we were their top priority. I couldn't think of a better place to hold my wedding reception.

• Stayed: September 2013

We truly thank you for entrusting us with such a special day!
Our staff tries to make everyones event or stay a special one and their top priority!
We wish you a lifetime of happiness and prosperity! :)

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I attended a reception at the Holiday Inn, the manager and her staff were awesome, the food was great, we also stayed at the Hotel, the rooms were very nice and clean. Late Saturday night we went down to the dining room to eat and the service was amazing, the Hotel was very busy this week-end but you would have thought you were the only guest. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this Hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Loved the corner suites, so quite, but I think any room would be nice the Hotel itself is quite
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for your fabulous review! I am so glad that you experienced our hotel at it's best! We really strive to provide this same level of customer service to all of our guests.
We were so happy to be able to host the wedding reception. The bride and groom really did make such a cute couple...we wish them the best!!!!!
We hope to see you again soon at our hotel! Until then, take care!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had our annual family reunion in Rocky Mount this year. Everyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Rocky Mount and had dinner and a show at the Dunn Center; took some amazing tours in Historic Halifax and church at Lakeside. The Inn provided excellent shuttle service to and from the Dunn Center on Friday and Saturday evenings and the rooms were incredible! The staff at the hotel called us by name, went out of their way to make sure we were happy with everything. The beds are so comfortable you feel like you could sleep all day. The pool was GREAT and we gathered in the bar area each night to talk about days gone by and have a "glass" for the future. The staff was willing to stay open as long as wen wanted to stay. Everyone was so impressed with the quality of the location, the cleanliness of the rooms ahnd the fantastic customer service provided by the staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for writing such a great review and for entrusting us with your family! We really loved having them here and taking care of them!
It really was our pleasure keeping the restaurant open late and being able to shuttle them to and from the Dunn Center! Iknow they had to have enjoyed themselves at the performace......I heard nothing but rave reviews, but then again there are always great events there.
Once again, thanks for choosing us for your family reunion! We look forward to helping you with all your future hotel needs!

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in to spend the night on our way to Myrtle Beach. We arrived at 1am. The front desk person Sherman was very friendly and helped us get the best rate for our stay. We had a king bed room that was very comfortable. The shower was large and we liked the Bath and Body Works bath products. We had breakfast at the insure restaurant. The food was very good. It was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thanks for your very gracious comments and for choosing to stay with us! I am so happy to hear you found our staff friendly and the rooms comfortable.
I too love the bath & body works products....they smell great!
We hope to see you again when traveling in the area! Until then, take care!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I travel for work and stay in the hotel at least 2 or 3 nights a week. I have never had a bad experience in this hotel. I'm not saying that it's been perfect but when there is a problem everyone has been quick to find a solution to the problem.

I have only had great service from the bar and restaurant. And the entire staff is professional and friendly.

I look forward to my next visit.

David Tucker

• Stayed: September 2013
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 @ US 64, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thanks for your great comments and for choosing us to be your "home away from home"! You know you are just one of the Holiday Inn family now. We wouldn't know what to do if we did not see you here at least once during the week.
Again, thanks for the comment! See you soon.
Lisa Ferguson, DOS