Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 at US 64
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$72
Homewood
$80
Hotels.com
$101
Courtyard Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
$119
$95
Quality Inn North(Rocky Mount)
$55
Travelocity
Residence Inn Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
$127
$125
Orbitz.com
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskwalk in showernice lobbyfree coffeeroom was cleanindoor poolgas stationmyrtle beachking suitestaff was very friendlyvery nice hotelwould stay here againfrom nyfitness centerright next doorhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Staff was great, room was clean and very large. Had a room on the 6th floor facing the parking lot so it was very quiet. Wireless worked great and the shower was large and roomy. The rooms have a ref, microwave and a coffee maker, just like home. The hotel maybe a few years old but you could never tell by the looks of the outside of the building or the inside of the building. Will definitely stay here again....

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the road, on the other side of the hotel... Very quiet...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times and like it. I was up late one night on the computer and seen a bug run. I got it and took to bathroom where I could inspect it better. It was what I thought. I searched the whole room but found nothing. I packed my stuff at 1 am and went to front desk to get another room. The staff made me feel like I brought it there. I did post on holiday inn site and they apologized and told me they sprayed room and adjoining rooms. Didn't make me feel any better knowing some might be in my luggage. I got to next room and searched my luggage and clothes and found nothing.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank v3093
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving weekend we just couldn't make it home from south Florida so I called ahead and got a room in this new hotel right off I95 N. We haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn in so long because they've been older with outside room access right off the parking lots complete with headlights shining through your windows. I felt like Alice through the rabbit hole. This new one has a huge lobby where the fire in the fireplace was most welcome and cozy since the tempertature had dropped into the 40's. My husband didn't think the kingsize bed was the most comfortable though I was so pooped I didn't notice. The room was large and the bathroom had a very large walk in shower. With room access from the inside hallways, which we prefer, it was a very quiet, battery recharging night. All in all the decision to stop was a good one.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Fantastic stay here. The owners of this Holiday Inn clearly take great pride in their hotel, based on the great staff, the furnishings and the care they have taken in their facility. My husband and I thought it was a brand new hotel but after looking around, realized it was a few years old. But they've taken care of the normal places that wear will show (drywall corners have guards, for example). The lobby includes a fireplace with leather furniture. The fitness center had a variety of cardio machines in good shape and a TV (no weights). We enjoyed our one-night stay and were treated like royalty, even though it was a one-night stay. We will stay here again on our next trip south. We were very close to a highway but didn't hear road noise at all. It's also right next to a Cracker Barrel, if you like that for breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dafootes
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The Holiday Inn in Rocky Mt. NC, is probobally one of the nicesest Holiday Inns around> It is always very clean,and well taken care of. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is just the best there is. Always friendly and courteous and willing to help. I wish I could remember their names so I could give them the credit they deserve. There is a Bistro in the lobby which is very good. The pool I can't comment on as I don't use it. I'm sure it is great also. There are many places to eat close by. I have stayed here several times for my work and have never been disappointed, it is always grate. I highly recomend this place . But I do suggest to try and get a room on the side away from the highway, the traffic sometimes gets loud. That is the only thing I have found wrong with this place.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side away from Hwy 64.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business