“Nothing special, would not revisit.”
Review of Shoney's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shoney's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Not particularly clean. Food was bland but then I am not really a fan of the Shoney's chain. I am always disappointed regardless of what I order.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

How many of us remember Shoney's as the place your parents took you to dinner, or the place you went for breakfast buffet, before the days of Golden Corral? Those days are long gone...

The buffet - the quality of the food - can I just be polite and say yuck. Not appetizing, tasted like frozen warmed up, very small salad bar.

"You get what you pay for" is not true here. If you must eat here, avoid the buffet, order from the menu. (If ever I do return, I'll order an All American Burger, and see if it comes out with the flag stuck in the top, like in the old days)

A final tip: the old advice, look to see how many cars are in the parking lot at high noon, if its crowded, eat there, if not, stay away...well, it's true!

1  Thank ChippyandTracy
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Used to be a good place, management has changed several times & it went down hill from there. im local but won't be back. friendly hostess & wait staff sorry they work in those conditions.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Typical Shoney's. My husband expected the buffet, but they had closed it. I guess they close early on Sunday's. They could have used a little more light in the restaurant. However, we really appreciated the friendly attitude of our waitress.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

The Shoneys had very few customers - employees were loud and also was putting lettuce in the microwave therefore putting an odor in the air that was not pleasant. I got the fish and onion rings - onion rings were warm at best