“Will not go back”

Cuisines: Pizza
Angier, North Carolina
“Will not go back”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Lunch buffet at 1pm we were the only customers. .. now I know why all the chairs are about to fall apart sat in a cramped booth asked for fork for my salad they brought a spork when I asked for a real fork to eat salad with they said they didn't have any because they were all dirty 7 people working plus a manager 2 customers no one on dishes. Got 1 glass of tea and they said they were out of sugar the food was ok at best some salad bar item were dried up and a lot of pizza that was pushed to another pan.

Rockingham, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friends went out”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

we had a good pizza and wings.And we had my Grandson birthday party ther and my Daughters baby shower. Everything was nice.

Visited February 2014