“If you like Mexican food”
Review of La Cabana Mexican

La Cabana Mexican
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Rockingham
Cuisines: Mexican
Rockingham, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you like Mexican food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

get some of your friends and go have a good meal and so big drinks.we had a good time.In a mexican atmosphere

Visited February 2014

Rockingham, NC
“My favorite restaurant in Rockingham!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We love to eat at La Cabana! The food is soooo delicious and the staff are super friendly! The #20 combination is great! Prices are not bad either.

The service is first class and the food arrives at your table quickly and it is hot.

During the summer months, they usually have a Mariachi band once each month. They take requests and can even play Jailhouse Rock! Now that's cute! :)

Try La Cabana if you like Mexican Food. You won't be disappointed!!!! Oh, by the way, you can also get shrimp, burgers, etc. if you don't eat Mexican.

• Visited February 2014
Hamlet, North Carolina
“will never go again”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Well if you are from here then you know that you don't have much to chose from. I have all ways enjoyed mi casitas. But my wife wanted to try Lackawanna. So we went there the wait was crazy long. We got our food and it was really good. Then about 3 am that night I got sick to put lightly. At first I thought it was something I ate for lunch b/c my wife said she felt ok. Then about 11am the following day my wife got sick in the same way I did. I believe that it was la cabaña and will never got there again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank rick s s
North Carolina
“Good Food & Fair Price”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Stopped in for dinner with family while traveling through. Service and food were good and building was clean.

• Visited October 2013
Monroe, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great authentic food with authentic entertainment”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife and I often eat at this establishment. The Owners and Staff are wonderfully friendly and helpful. The food has always been great no matter what we have ordered.

I keep my eyes open for there sign that there will be Mariachis on a given date and make it a point to be hungry for Mexican that night. The band is marvelously talented, and they take requests!

• Visited October 2013