“Comfy place, great bartender!”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Rockingham
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Hamlet, North Carolina
“Comfy place, great bartender!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I must state I am a regular here. The personality of Shannon, the bartender, keeps us coming back. The food is very good. The calabash chicken is great but if you get it grilled it is even better! Management does a great deal keeping this place in top shape.
My only complaint is that Fatz changes menu too frequently. Sometimes they eliminate great items like the Prime Rib.
Overall I am a big fan and would suggest it to anyone. I always take out of town guests and clients there.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank yumyumfun

Crescent Springs, Kentucky
“Not very good”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Went there our last night in town but we were not very impressed. Service was good but the food was pretty blaaaa

Visited June 2012
Sherman Oaks
“good menu, excellent service”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

As Fatz was one of the sponsors for the Rockingham Nascar race I went there for dinner the evening after the race. The restaurant was not crowded (I was there around 7pm), I was seated promptly and received excellent service. The menu is similar to a Chilis or similar. I asked the waitresses advise trying to decide between two fish dishes and the one that she suggested was excellent.

Hilltown, Pennsylvania
“Service”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

The meal was very good,but the service was a little off. When our meal arrived we did not have any utensils. I asked for them and eventually had to get up myself to get them. The drinks from the bar took forever to come and one was only a beer. They were busy and may have been short on staff.

Baltimore, Ohio
“Great Service and Food”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Read reviews for the Rockingham's Fatz. Issues with Garmin recognizing - but used phone instead. The Manager, Betsy came by to meet us, since we had never eaten at a Fatz before. We enjoyed the Chicken strip sampler (2). We were very hunger, so we had onion rings for a sampler - very good. My husband had the chicken wrap and it was huge - 1/2 went home with us. I had the Farm House Hamburger and it was also good. We had a couple of unique cocktails that also were tasty. Crystal was our waitress and was excellent. We didn't want for anything and she timed her visits to the table just right. I would highly recommend eating here again. It's alot like an Applebees. The salads looked great and very large and another couple had steaks that also looked great. Becareful of the directions and which one you might be closest to. Thank you Fatz for sponsoring the Rockingham Truck Race.