“Surprise surprise!!!”

Pop & Nanna’s Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Robbinsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

My Dad and I were starved after driving The Tail of the Dragon from Tennessee. The first place we spotted, that wasn't chain, was this place.

Our reception was exceedingly warm, and it seemed like we had 3 waitresses (there are only 4 tables)!

My Dad requested his once yearly chocolate shake, and was happy with the results.

They said they would make anything on the menu for us, regardless of the time.

I chose a biscuit with gravy and a chicken salad sandwich. Both tasted great and were seasoned well.

Our check for 2, $20 including drinks.

Great choice in Robbinsville.

1  Thank Lisa F

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Just alittle hole the wall in the same building with a laundry mat they serve breakfast and have a hand dip ice cream counter. We had both the breakfast was good simple meat eggs and potatoes but done right.

1  Thank laonee h
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Our usual lunch spot in Robbinsville has closed, so we asked a local for a recommendation and Pop and Nanna's got the nod. This is a small cafe/ice cream shop on the edge of town. There are a few small tables inside a a a few outside as well. Pop & Nanna's serves good home cooking at reasonable prices. I had a delicious pork BBQ sandwich and my wife enjoyed her BLT. We couldn't pass up the dessert either. It was nice to have a waitress with some personalily too. This is a great lunch spot if you're going through Robbinsville to or from the Cherohala Skyway or Tail of the Dragon. Enjoy!

1  Thank K2V2